Amit Sial is an Indian actor from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. He graduated from B.Com. (Hons) 1993-96 from Delhi College of Arts and Commerce. He received his postgraduate degree in International Business from Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Director, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Debut||Film: Hope and a Little Sugar (2006)
Webseries: Inside Edge (2017)
|Date of Birth||1 July 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Sheiling House School, Kanpur|
|College/University||• Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi
• Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Com. (Hons)
• Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
|Hobbies||Writing, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known (Businessman)
Mother– Name Not Known (Librarian)
|Siblings||Brother– Name Not Known (Younger, Chartered Accountant)
Sister– Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Bob Dylan, Sonu Nigam|
Interesting Facts About Amit Sial
- At the age of 8, Amit Sial decided to become an actor.
- He learned acting under the guidance of Barry John from the “Theater Action Group” (TAG).
- In 1995 he made his first professional play “Blood Brothers”, which was directed by Barry John.
- Before joining Bollywood, Amit Sial spent several years in Delhi as a franchise development manager in a kindergarten company.
- In 2003 he quit his job to continue his career as an actor.
- He then joined the group of one of his friends who was trying to merge jazz, rock and Indian classical dance forms.
- During this time, Amit also opened a snack center in East Delhi to make money.
- In 2004 he came to Mumbai from Delhi to work as a full-time actor.
- He received his first role in 2006 in the film “Hope and a Little Sugar” as Ali Siddiqui.
- Amit Sial came into the limelight in 2010 after the release of the film “Love Sex Aur Dhokha”, in which he played the role of Prabhat.
- He has also appeared in several web series like “Inside Edge” (2017) and “Damaged” (2018).
- He is not only an actor, but also a writer and wrote the story of a film “Charlie Kay Chakkar Mein” (2015). He and his wife also played together in this film.
- Amit Sial is actively involved in a theater and has directed, produced and played numerous short pieces.
- He has also appeared in some short films like “Paroksh” (2016), “Monster” (2017) etc.