Angad Bedi was born on February 6, 1983 (age 36 years, as of 2019) in Delhi, India. He attended the Bishop Cotton School in Shimla, the St. Columbia School in Delhi and the Gyan Bharti Public School in Delhi. After completing his schooling, he attended St. Stephen’s College in Delhi to graduate. Having grown up as a cricket son, he was always enthusiastic about cricket. He even played for Delhi U16 and U19 teams; He also played for the Ranji trophy. When Angad was in his teens, he developed an interest in acting and at the age of 17 he left cricket to pursue an acting career.
|Full Name||Angad Singh Bedi|
|Profession(s)||Actor, TV Presenter|
|Famous For||Being the son of former Indian cricketer, Bishan Singh Bedi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Kaya Taran (2004)
TV (Sports Anchor): Extraaa Innings IPLT20 (2010)
|Date of Birth||6 February 1983|
|Age (as in 2019)||36 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School(s)||• Bishop Cotton School, Shimla
• St. Columba’s School, Delhi
• Gyan Bharati Public School, Delhi
|College||St. Stephen’s College, Delhi|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian (prefers Vegetarian Food)|
|Address||An Apartment in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Playing (Cricket, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis), Cooking, Swimming|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Arpita Khan (Salman Khan‘s sister)
• Nora Fatehi (Actress & Dancer)
• Neha Dhupia (Actress)
|Marriage Date||10 May 2018|
|Wife/Spouse||Neha Dhupia (Actress)|
Daughter– Mehr Dhupia Bedi (born on 18 November 2018)
|Parents||Father– Bishan Singh Bedi (Former Cricketer)
Mother– Anju Inderjit Bedi
|Siblings||Brother– Gavasinder (Half-brother)
• Neha Bedi (Elder)
• Gillinder (Half-sister)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Sunil Dutt, Naseeruddin Shah, Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Vidya Balan, Rekha, Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Director(s)||Imtiaz Ali, Christopher Nolan|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood– Sholay, Shahenshah, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Lagaan
Hollywood– The Godfather
|Favourite Song||“2 Seater” by Nindy Kaur|
|Favourite TV Show(s)||Kaun Banega Crorepati, Koffee with Karan|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White, Sky Blue|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||John Varvatos|
|Car(s)||• Mercedes-Benz M-Class
• Renault Duster
|Assets/Properties||A farmhouse in Delhi|
Interesting Facts About Angad Bedi
- Smokes Angad Bedi?: Not known
- Does Angad Bedi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Angad Bedi was born into a cricket family when his father, Bishan Singh Bedi, is one of India’s most skilled spinners.
- His father was married to an Australian woman named Glenith for the first time. Unfortunately, the marriage ended in divorce, after which he remarried to Anju Inderjit Bedi, with whom he has two children, Angad Bedi and Neha Bedi.
- Growing up in a cricket atmosphere, he has always been an avid cricketer and even played for the Delhi U16, U19 and the Ranji Trophy.
- During his youth, Angad Bedi developed an interest in acting and when he was 17 years old, he left cricket to make a career as an actor.
- Fashion designer JJ Valaya gave him his first break in modeling. During this time, television presenter Sashi Kumar filmed a film about the 1984 Sikh riots entitled “Kaya Taran” (2004). When he saw Angad’s mock-up, he turned to him to star in the movie and began his acting career.
- He is a fabulous chef and appeared in 2010 on Star One’s “Cook Na Kaho” cooking show hosted by Star One.
- In the same year Angad participated in the Adventure / Dare reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3 and reached the top 10.
- He made his Bollywood debut as Niranjan “Nanj” Nair in Remo D’Souza’s directorial debut “F.A.L.T.U.”
- In the same year he presented the first season of the TV series Emotional Atyachar, which was broadcast on UTV Bindass.
- He became famous alongside Amitabh Bachchanand Taapsee Pannu for his negative role as Rajveer Singh in Shoojit Sircar’s feature film “Pink” (2016).
- In 2017, he played the role of Arvind Vashishth on an Indian-American web TV series called Inside Edge, based on the fictional T20 cricket team Mumbai Mavericks, who plays in the Powerplay League.
- He met Neha Dhupia for the first time in the “China House” lounge in Mumbai and was instantly in love with her. In addition, Neha’s parents had already thoroughly reviewed their marriage, it was Neha who made him wait about four and a half years to say yes.
- On May 10, 2018, Angad Bedi and his longtime girlfriend Neha Dhupiain completed an intimate wedding ceremony.
- Angad Bedi idolizes Amitabh Bachchan so much that he can be considered an absolute fan of him.
- He takes time for cricket and has played cricket for Sohail Khan’s “Mumbai Heroes” team in the “Celebrity Cricket League” (CCL).
- Angad Bedi and Yuvraj Singh have been friends since childhood. It was Angad that Yuvraj met his wife Hazel Keech; She is one of Angad’s Facebook friends.
- He has the dream of making a documentary or a biography of his father.
- Like his father, he is left-handed.
- Before he was married to Neha Dhupia, he had met about 75 women. When he was in his early 20s, he made an appointment with a 10-year-old woman.
- Angad Bedi is an avid dog lover and has about 10 dogs in his farmhouse in Delhi.