Anil Rastogi is an Indian theater, television and film actor. He is known for his roles in Udaan, Ishaqzaade and Na Bole Tum Naa Maine Kuch Kaha. He has over 600 theater performances and was a former scientist at the Central Drug Research Institute in Lucknow
|Full Name||Anil Kumar Rastogi|
|Profession(s)||Retd. Scientist, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Debut||Film: Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh (2005)
TV: Udaan (1989)
|Awards||• Sangeet Natak Academy Award by the Uttar Pradesh Sangeet Natak Academy in 1984.
• Aijaz Rizvi Award, Amrit Lal Nagar Smriti Samman, Saraswati Samman, Fida Hussain Narsi Samman, Awadhi Asmita Samman, Fankar Society of India’s Utpal Dutt Award, Rang Yatra Award, etc. for his contributions to theatre.
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||University of Lucknow, Lucknow|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• M.Sc. in Biochemistry
• Ph.D. in Microbiology
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son– Anurag Rastogi
Daughter– Not Known
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother– Chandra Kishore Rastogi
Sister– Not Known
Interesting Facts About Anil Rastogi
- Anil Rastogi began his acting career in 1989 with the role of SSP Bashir Ahmed in the television series “Udaan”.
- Before joining the entertainment industry, he was a retired scientist at the Central Drug Research Institute in Chattar Manzil, Lucknow.
- He is the secretary of the Darpan Theater in Lucknow. since the 1970s.
- By 2018, Anil Rastogi had played in over 800 plays such as Panchhi Jaa, Panchhi Aa; Rustam Sohrab; Taj Mahal Ka Tender; Panch Kanya etc.
- In 2018 he got the role of an Indian politician “Shivraj Patil” in the biographical political drama “The Accidental Prime Minister”.
- He speaks various languages such as Hindi, Urdu, English and German.