Anupriya Goenka was born on 29-05-1987 in Kanpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. She is an Indian film actress, television actress and model.
|Real Name||Anupriya Goenka|
|Famous Role||Alishka Iyer in film Dishoom (2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1987|
|Age (as in 2016)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Gyan Bharati School, Saket, New Delhi|
|College||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Potugadu (Telugu, 2013), Bobby Jasoos (Bollywood, 2014)
TV Debut: Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2013)
|Family||Father– Not Known (Entrepreneur)
Mother– Not Known
Brother– 1 (Name Not Known)
Sister– 2 (Names Not Known)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Interesting Facts About Anupriya Goenka
- Does Anupriya Goenka smoke ?: unknown
- Does Anupriya Goenka drink alcohol?: Not known
- Initially, Anupriya helped her father export garments.
- She began her acting career in 2013 with the role of Mary in the Telugu movie Potugadu.
- She also worked in several short films such as Worth the Kiss (2013) and The Cage (2016).
- She has appeared in various advertisements by well-known brands such as Federal Bank, Saavn, Indian Ka Big Boss, Club Mahindra, Colgate, etc.
- She became famous when she appeared in the role of a lesbian along with the actress and designer Neha Panda in Myntras advertising. The ad turned out to be the first lesbian ad in India to be part of the Bold is Beautifulseries clothing brand Anouk.
- She supports LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) and wants the government to do something about Section 377.