Anushka Manchanda is an Indian, singer, VJ and actress. Anushka Manchanda was born in Delhi, India, on February 11, 1984 and is Zodiac Sign is Aquarius. Anushka Manchanda is from Delhi, India, the religion is Hindu and the nationality Indian.
|Real Name||Anushka Manchanda|
|Nickname||Anu and Pop Diva|
|Profession||Singer, VJ and Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 9″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 February 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Singing Debut: Viva (2002)
Film Debut: Dulha Mil Gaya (2010)
TV Debut: Loins of Punjab Presents (2007)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Terry Manchanda
|Hobbies||Reading fictions and nail art|
|Favourite Food||Goan Fish curry and coriander chicken|
|Favourite Actor||Keanu Reeves and Naseeruddin Shah|
|Favourite Film||2 Days in Paris, Mr India, Omkara, Wake Up Sid and Underworld|
|Favourite Musician||Rekha Bhardwaj, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal, Alter Ego, Prodigy, Aerosmith, Bubble, Frou Frou, Sean Paul, Death Cab For Cutie, Reverse Polarity, Shkabang and Pentagram|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some lesser known facts about Anushka Manchanda
- Does Anushka Manchanda smoke?: No.
- Does Anushka Manchanda drink alcohol?: Not known
- Anushka was part of the first Indian pop girl band Viva, which was founded in 2002.
- When she was preparing for her Suite of Assessments (SAT), she wanted to go to New York to continue her education, but after attending a talent show reality show, she entered the vocal world.
- She worked for a while as VJ for Channel [V], then switched to vocal reproduction and sang her first film song O Mahire from the film Manmadhan in 2004.
- In 2010 she participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4, but was the first candidate to drop out.
- She was the winner of the Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2 in 2008.
- She loves to do nail art and black is her favorite.
- Aside from Hindi, she sang many songs in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada, but she had no knowledge of these languages.