Apoorva Shukla Tiwari is the wife of Rohit Shekhar Tiwari. She is a lawyer by profession and practiced at the Supreme Court. She became the headline of the news as she murdered his husband and son of Indian politician ND Tiwari’s son Rohit Shekhar Tiwari. Apoorva was arrested by Delhi police and charged with murdering her husband for strangling and strangling him to death. She was the president of the Youth Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC). Learn more about Apoorva Shukla Tiwari’s personal data, age, wiki, biography, profession, husband and family.
|Known For||Strangulating her husband, Rohit Shekhar Tiwari, to death|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-35|
|Date of Birth||16 December|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Praesh|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Praesh|
|School||SICA Senior Secondary School, Indore|
|College/University||A College in Indore (Name Not Known)|
|Address||A Flat in Defence Colony, South Delhi|
|Controversy||On 24 April 2019, she was arrested on the charge of strangulating her husband, Rohit Shekhar Tiwari to death; after a heated argument between the two on 16 April 2019; over Tiwari’s alleged affair with her Sister-in-law|
|Relationships & More|
|Mariage Date||11 May 2018|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohit Shekhar Tiwari|
|Husband/Spouse||Rohit Shekhar Tiwari (Politician)|
|Parents||Father– P. K. Shukla (Advocate)
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Santosh Shukla (Advocate)
Sister- Not Known
Interesting Facts About Apoorva Shukla
- Apoorva Shukla is a lawyer at the Supreme Court of India.
- She is best known for being the wife of Rohit Shekhar Tiwari, son of the former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, D. Tiwari.
- She attended the SICA Senior Secondary School in Indore.
- After graduating with a law degree from Indore, Apoorva began practicing law at the Indore High Court.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- In 2016, she went to the Supreme Court of India for her law practice.
- Apoorva’s father, P. K. Shukla, is a high-ranking lawyer at the Indore High Court. Her brother, Santosh Shukla, is a lawyer at the Supreme Court of India.
- In 2017, Apoorva Rohit met for the first time in Lucknow. They had met through a marriage. They started meeting and lived in a relationship for a year before marrying.
- Soon after her marriage to Rohit in May 2017, her relationship began to turn sour. Every now and then there was a fight between the two.
- Apoorva was reportedly unhappy with Rohit’s habits of drinking late at night and coming home.
- Apoorva also doubted that Rohit had an affair with his sister-in-law. On April 10, 2019 Rohit had gone to Kathgodam to vote. When he returned to his home in Delhi on April 15, Apoorva videotaped him and she found that Rohit drank and was accompanied by her sister-in-law. It infuriated Apoorva and she decided to face Rohit. When Rohit arrived, he went straight to his room on the first floor and slept. After midnight, Apoorva went to his room and confronted him with his close relations with his sister-in-law. Rohit made it clear that nothing was wrong and rejected the dispute because he was very drunk. This angered Apoorva and she lunged at Rohit and strangled him to death with her hands and used a pillow to hide his cries. She cleared the room, destroyed all evidence, and returned to her room.
- On April 16, Rohit’s mother called him several times and each time Apoorva picked her up and asked her not to disturb Rohit while he slept. At 3:30 pm, Rohit’s employee Golu went to his room to wake him up and found he was bleeding through his nose. Immediately he informed his mother and she hurried to his home in an ambulance. He was brought to the Max Specialty Hospital in Saket. where he was declared dead.
- Rohit’s body was handed over to AIIMS postmortem. where he was found to have died of suffocation by choking. A police case was registered and recorded after the testimony of his mother and Apoorva.
- When the police were questioned in the next few days, she became suspicious of Apoorva, as she noted in her statement many irregularities.
- On April 24, 2019, she was arrested and brought to interrogation. After several changes to her statement, she collapsed and confessed her crime.