Arti Singh was born on April 5, 1985 (age 34 years, status 2019) in Lucknow. Your zodiac sign is Aries.
|Famous For||Being the niece of the Bollywood actor, Govinda and the sister of the comedian, Krushna Abhishek|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV: Maayka – Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka (2009) as Soni Khurana|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1985 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Swimming, Travelling|
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo inked on her right forearm.|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Ayaz Khan (actor, ex-boyfriend)
• Siddharth Shukla (actor, rumoured)
|Parents||Father– Atmaprakash Sharma (Deceased)
Mother– Padma (Biological, Deceased), Geeta Singh (Foster)
|Siblings||Brother(s)– Krushna Abhishek (comedian)
Vivek Singh (son of her foster mother, Geeta Singh)
|Favourite Food||Pani Puri|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Colours||White, Pink|
|Favourite Clothing Brand||Zara|
|Favourite Travel Destination||London|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arti Singh
- Arti Singh was born into a middle-class family in Lucknow.
- Her mother had died when she was 37 days old.
- After her mother’s death, Arti was adopted by Geeta Singh (her mother-in-law and best friend).
- Arti has been dancing well since childhood and has participated in many dance competitions during her school years.
- She began her acting career in 2007 with the role of Soni Khurana in the TV series “Maayka”.
- She became popular after playing the role of “Seema Gaurav Chopra” in “Parichay – Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka” by Colors TV.
- Singh has been part of television series such as “Uttaran”, “Devon Ke Dev … Mahadev”, “Encounter” and “Sasural Simar Ka”.
- She was a member of the Ahmedabad Express team on the reality TV show “Box Cricket League”.
- In 2016 Arti took the lead role of “Amba Pawania” in the television series “Waaris”.
- In addition to acting, she also tried comedy. She was part of comedy shows like “Comedy Classes” and “Comedy Nights Bachao”.
- TV actors Tina Datta and Mrunal Jain are close friends.
- Arti is very attached to her foster mother Geeta Singh.
- In 2011 the actress lost 8-10 kg of weight for the series “Parichay – Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka”.
- She said in an interview that she would have been a dancer if she hadn’t been an actress.
- Arti is very passionate about animals; Dogs that are their darling.
- In addition to Govinda and Krushna Abhishek, Arti has many other relatives from the entertainment industry. She is the cousin of television actresses Ragini Khanna and Soumya Seth and film director Amit Khanna.
- She once told an interview that she had a terrible sense of fashion and, unlike her brother Krushna and cousins Ragini and Tina Ahuja, could not speak English as a child, which is why she developed several complexes.
- Surprisingly, she had entered the entertainment industry long before her brother Krushna and her cousin, but she was the last to receive recognition.
- Arti is very attached to Ayaz Khaneven after she separated from him. As Arti spoke about their friendship, he explained:
- Arti firmly believes in Lord Ganesha.
- Her father, Atmaprakash Sharma, died in 2019 after fighting cancer for several years.
- In 2019, Arti entered Bigg Boss 13’s house as a candidate. Click here to see the full list of Bigg Boss 13 candidates.
- At Bigg Boss’ house, Arti announced that she had been suffering from severe depression when she was out of work for about 2 years. She even added that she had received a good marriage proposal. She liked the groom, but his family did not respond after learning about her depression.
- During her trip to Bigg Boss 13, television journalist and one of the show’s contestants, Shefali Bagga, made humiliating comments about Arti’s personal relationship while doing a job on the show. Shefali asked questions about Arti’s broken marriage and her affair with Siddharth Shukla. After completing the task, Shefali made it clear that she had invented her own stories to win the task.