Atanu Das is an Indian archer. Atanu Das was born on Sunday, April 5, 1992 in West Bengal, India. Zodiac Sign is Aries. Atanu Das comes from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The religion is Hinduism. Ethnicity: Bengali and nationality, Indians.
|Real Name||Atanu Das|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 79 kg
in Pounds- 174 lbs
|Coach/Mentor||Mithu Da, Lim Chae Wong (Korean Coach)|
|Achievements (Main Ones)||• Bagged 2 mixed pair Bronze medals (Medellin 2013 & 2014) in the World Cups.
• In 2014, bagged 2 team Silver medals (Wroclaw & Medellin).
• Won Silver with Deepika Kumari in the mixed category at the Archery World Cup in Antalya.
|Career Turning Point||In 2013, when he won Bronze with Deepika Kumari at the World Cup in Columbia.|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1992|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Baranagar Narendranath Vidyamandir, Kolkata, India|
|College||Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, Tamil Nadu|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Shreya Dey
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to Music, Traveling|
|Girls, Family & More|
Interesting Facts About Atanu Das
- Smokes Atanu Das?: Not known
- Is Atanu Drinking Alcohol?: Not Known
- At the age of 14 he started archery.
- He is an Indian archer and represents India at team events and recurve men’s individual events.
- He is a member of the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) in Kolkata.
- In 2016 he was selected to represent India at the Olympic Games in Rio at the individual events of the Recurve Men.