Christina Aguilera is a singer, songwriter, actress and TV personality. She was born on December 18, 1980 in Staten Island, New York. Christina Aguilera is 38 years old. When she was a young girl, she had a golden voice and was nicknamed “Girl in the Big Voice.” She began her career at the All New Mickey Mouse Club, where she was part of the cast. Christina Aguilera was known for the power of her voice.
|Real Name||Christina María Aguilera|
|Nickname||Chrissy, X-Tina, Christi, “the little girl with the big voice”.|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Television Personality, Television Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Eye Colour||Naturally Blue (Wears bright blue lenses otherwise)|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1980|
|Age (as in 2016)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Staten Island, New York, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagitarius|
|Hometown||Rochester, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Wexford, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|School||Rochester Area School District, Rochester, US
Marshall Middle School, Wexford, US
North Allegheny Intermediate High School (Dropped out for homeschoiling)
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Album – Christina Aguilera (1999)
Movie – Burlesque (2010)
|Family||Father– Fausto Xavier Aguilera (US Army Soldier)
Mother– Shelly Loraine (nee Fidler)(A musician)
Brother– Michael, Casey (Younger)
Sister-Rachel, Stephanie (Younger)
|Ethnicity||Ecuadorian, German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry|
|Fan Mail Address||Christina Aguilera
Azoff Music Management
1100 Glendon Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024-3524
|Hobbies||Shopping, watching ovies, hanging out with friends, music, dancing, and playing sports.|
|Favorite Color||Black, Red|
|Favorite Singers||Mariah Carey, Aretha Franklin|
|Favorite Food||Mayo and Avacados|
|Favorite Sports||Baseball and Volleyball|
|Major Controversies||Christina had to file a lawsuit against Warlock Records to stop the release of “Just Be Free”. She had recorded the songs when she was only 14 and it obviously was not fair, pushing Aguilera to take a legal action.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jorge Santos (2002-2010)
Jordan Bratman (2002 – 2010)
Matthew Rutler (November 2010 – Present)
|Husband/Spouse||Jordan Bratman (m. 2005; div. 2011)|
|Fiance||Matthew Rutler (2010–present)|
|Children||Son– Max Liron Bratman
Daughter– Summer Rain Rutler
|Net Worth||$130 million|
|House||Beverly Hills home ($13.5 million)|
|Cars||Rolls Royce Phantom
2 x Range Rover
Interesting Facts About Christina Aguilera
- Does Christina Aguilera smoke ?: Yes
- Does Christina Aguilera drink alcohol?: Yes
- Christina moved with her family to various places because her father’s military service Aguilera and her mother had accused her father of being abusive, and said that Christina used music to skip her feelings.
- Christina, her mother and sister lived with Aguilera’s grandmother after their parents divorced and reconciled with her father in 2012 after 16 years.
- She left high school and opted for home school because of excessive mobbing at school.
- Christina Aguilera has a powerful soprano voice with four bands Although she is a soprano, she can sing like an alto and beat thick, powerful breasts with immense emotion and intensity.
- Christina Aguilera has been awarded five Grammy Awards and a Latin Grammy Award. She has sold more than 50 million albums, had 17 Grammy nominations and was one of the most successful artists of the 2000s.
- Aguilera has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- She won a musical talent show when she was part of the Micky Mouse club she joined two years after the audition because she was too young to join. Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Ryan Gosling, JC Chasez and Keri Russel were also the show and described Christina as “The Diva”.
- She developed an alter ego after watching the movie What Ever Happened to Baby Jane. Her alter ego is the character Baby Jane, who is sitting in a wheelchair and should be looked after by her sister.
- Aguilera was a motivation for the now pop queen Lady Gaga. Her song “I turn to you” helped Gaga improve her vocals.
- Her satin underwear, which she wore for the Maxim cover in 2013, was sold for $ 1,500.
- Christina appeared in the 1999 Beverly Hills series before she really made it big. She was also the judge of the reality show The Voice.
- She was rejected by Charlie XCX to work on a project that says she’s cool, but not the right fact.
- The famous Madonna Kiss kissing Britney Spears should include Jennifer Lopez and not Aguilera.
- Christina sang as a child at many sporting events national anthem.
- She has also given her voice for the jellyfish Christina in the movie Shark Tale.
- She donated most of her wedding gifts to the victims of the hurricane
- Christina wants to change her name to Maria Bratman. It’s her middle and the last name of her husband.
- Christina has no grudge and forgives the things that happened in the past. Eminem has slandered them in the song “The Real Slim Shady,” but Christina does not think it’s revenge or bitterness and intends to work together.
- She is not only an artist, but also an inventor. She applied to the US Patent and Trademark Office for more than 450 approvals for her products, including lingerie, crayons, skiwear, handcuffs, ropes, etc.
- She mostly writes her own songs and sometimes works for other artists, as she did for Kelly Clarkson for “Miss Independent”.
- She can not do without red lipstick. She needs it to perform and says it helps her get into the character.
- She recorded her first song “All I Wanna Do” with Japanese singer Keizo Nakanishi.
- She had a little confrontation with Britney Spears because she was close and personal with her then boyfriend Justin Timberlake.