Courtney Cox is an American actress and director. Courtney Cox was born in Birmingham, Alabama, USA, on June 15, 1964. Zodiac sign is Gemini. Courtney Cox is from Birmingham, Alabama. The religion is of episcopal origin: Irish-American and American citizenship.
|Real Name||Courteney Bass Cox|
|Famous Role||Monica Geller in FRIENDS
Gale Weathers in Scream
Jules Cobb in Cougar Town
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ ”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 June 1964|
|Age (as in 2017)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Mountain Brook High School|
|College||Mount Vernon College|
|Educational Qualifications||She left her course in Architecture to pursue her career in modelling and acting|
|Debut||TV – As the World Turns
Film – Down Twisted (1987)
TV – Cougar Town
Film – Monday Before Thanksgiving
Producer – The Shrink
|Family||Father– Richard Lewis Cox (Businessman)
Mother– Courtney Bass
Sisters– Virginia and Dottie
Brother– Richard Jr.
|Children||Daughter Coco Riley Arquette|
|Fan Mail Address||
Coquette Productions, Inc.
8105 W. 3rd Street
West Hollywood, CA 90048-4308
|Hobbies||Piano, Drums, Tennis, Swimming|
|Favorite Movies||Fargo (1996) Voyager(1942)|
|Favorite Books||Number The Stars
The Last Song – Nicolas Sparks
Homecoming – Synthia Voigt
Pretty Little Liars – Sara Shepards
The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
|Favorite Bands||Foo Fighters and Ben Harper|
|Favorite Songs||Both sides of the Gun (Ben Harper, 2006)
Monkey (Counting Crows, 1995)
Everlong (The Foo Fighters, 1995)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ian Copeland (1984-87)
Paul Brown (1987-89)
Michael Keaton (1989-95)
Kevin Costner (1995)
Liev Schreiber (1996)
Adam Duritz (1997)
David Arquette (1997-2010)
Josh Hopkins (2011)
Brian Van Holt (2012-2013)
Brian Van Holt
Johnny McDaid (2013-2015)
|Current Relationship Status||Engaged to Johnny McDaid (June 26, 2014)|
|Net Worth||$ 120 million|
Interesting Facts About Courtney Cox
- Courtney Cox was a cheerleader, an enthusiastic tennis player and a swimmer in her school.
- She grew up in an exclusive company in Mountain Brook, Alabama, with an archetypal father. She became a teenager of rebellion and did not make it easy for her mother and stepfather.
- Cox was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for her role as Jules Cobb on the TV show Cougar Town.
- She also owns a production company that she founded with her then husband David Arquette.
- Her parents divorced in 1974 and her mother married the businessman uncle of Ian Copeland.
- She appeared in 1984 in Bruce Springsteen’s music video “Dancing in the night”. She played the young woman with whom Bruce Springsteen took the stage to dance.
- Cox was auditioned for the role of Rachel Green, but selected for the role of Monica Geller.
- Recorded in the Gunniese Book of Records, the record is that she and her co-stars became the highest paid actress. In the past two seasons, she received $ 1 million per episode.
- Everyone had added “Arquette” after their names in the credits of the episode “The One After The Vegas”. Chandler also decides not to get married in this episode!
- Cox met her ex-husband on the sets of Scream, who showed their love interest in the film on the screen.
- It was producer Marc’s first choice for the role of Susan Mayeron Desperate Housewives. She had to refuse because she was pregnant.
- The news was in the air that there will be a film based on the TV show FRIENDS since the film Sex in The City was a good success; but Warner Bros. denied it!
- Jenifer Aniston is Courtney’s daughter Cocos Godmother!
- She divorced David after two long years. You still have a close friendship and partner in a business.
- She can play drums and piano.
- When she was asked in an interview which friend you would like to “do”, she said it would be Chandler because his sarcasm is the same as Monica’s. They joined exactly after one year of the show!
- Just like her figure, she is a clean freak in real life. She would clean other people’s dressers.
- She had “Courtneys Candy Cabinet” on the FRIENDS set. Her favorite is Butterfinger.
- She was pregnant when she was shooting for the last season of FRIENDS.
- Cox got her first modeling job in the first year for the Parisians store.
- Courtney funds and sensitizes skin epidomolysis bullosa. She designed an eyeshadow, named after her daughter CoCo for Cargo Cosmetics. All profits are used for R&D to cure the disease.
- Courtney shares the Screen Guild Award with the rest of the FRIENDS team, which was cast in a comedy series in 1996 for the ensemble’s outstanding performance. They received it six years in a row. Everyone yes!
- She appeared in a Tampax commercial and was the first person to use the word “dot” on television.
- It is the youngest in the Cox family.
- Courtney has changed four houses, which she repaired and refurbished herself.
- Cox stopped smoking the night before the day David had suggested it.