Daniel Craig is a movie actor. Daniel Craig was born on March 2, 1968 in Chester, Cheshire, UK. We can also appeal to Daniel Craig from other professions, such as film and television actor, speaker, theater actor, video game artist who works mainly in Hollywood.
|Real Name||Daniel Wroughton Craig|
|Profession||Actor and Film Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 47 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth||2 March 1968|
|Age (as in 2016)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Chester, Cheshire, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Primrose Hill, London, England|
|School||Holy Trinity Primary School, Hilbre High School|
|College||Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Tim Craig
Mother– Carol Olivia Craig
Sister– Lea Craig
|Hobbies||Reading, Going to pub and drink, Acting, Listening Music, Working out|
|Major Controversies||In the promo of his movie “Spectre” in 2015, he made a comment that he would rather slash his wrist than play James Bond again.|
|Favourite Food||Italian Food|
|Favourite Actor||Robert Altman, Sean Connery|
|Favourite Book||His Dark Materials (Philip Pullman)|
|Favourite Movie||From Russia with Love|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Fiona Loudon (1991-1994),
Heike Makatsch (1996-2004),
Kate Moss (2004),
Satsuki Mitchell (2004-2010),
Sienna Miller (2005) and
Rachel Weisz (December 2010-Present)
|Wife/Spouse||Rachel Weisz (m. 2011)|
Daughter– Ella Craig (Mother- Fiona Loudon)
|Cars Collection||Audi S6, Lexus Rx 350, Aston Martin Vantage Roadster|
|Net Worth||$65 Million|
Interesting Facts About Daniel Craig
- Does Daniel Craig smoke ?: No (stop before Casino Royale movie)
- Is Daniel Craig drinking alcohol?: Yes
- Craig’s mother Carol Olivia was an art teacher and his father, Timothy John Wroughton Craig, was the landlord of pubs Ring o’Bells in Frodsham.
- Craig was not good at learning; he failed once in the eleventh standard.
- When his parents divorced, he and his sister lived with their mother in Liverpool.
- Craig began acting at the age of six. At the age of 16 he joined the National Youth Theater, left school and moved to London where he worked part-time in restaurants to finance his education.
- Craig’s film debut in 1992 was in a drama “The Power of One,” in which he played the role of the African.
- Craig was honored in 2000 with the “British Independent Film Award” for Best Actor for a few votes.
- In 2004 he won the “London Film Critics Circle Award” as British actor of the year for lasting love.
- Daniel Craig has starred in the James Bond series since 2006. His first film in the James Bond series was “Casino Royale”.
- In 2006, he was awarded the Evening Standard British Film Award for Best Actor at Casino Royale.
- In 2007 he stole the “Empire Award” for the best actor in the “Casino Royale”.
- In 2013, he won the BFCA Critics Choice Award for best actor in an action movie for Skyfall.
- His movie Skyfall is the highest-grossing movie of all time in the Bond series and the ninth highest-grossing movie of all time.
- Daniel Craig is a supporter of the English football club Liverpool FC. and rugby and even he was the player of rugby in his school days.
- In October 2008, Craig paid £ 4 million for an apartment in a converted old house in Primrose Hill near Regents Park in London.