Deep Mandeep is an Indian film and television actress. She was born on October 9, 1978 in Hoshiarpur. She learned acting and received training in vocal music and folk dance. She has been active in the theater for about 20 years. She started her acting career with Gursharan Singh and Sahib Singh in Chandigarh. As an actress, she has appeared in many plays, including Lal Batti, Partapi, Ein Puppenhaus, Baba Bantu, Paedaan and many others. She has directed the play “Panj Ishq”, “Choti Sardarni”, “Khande Di Dhaar”. She is known for her work in films like “Arjan” and “Vaapsi”.
|Real Name||Mandeep Kaur|
|Profession(s)||Theatre Director, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Debut||Theatre Direction: Panj Ishq|
|Awards||• Best Actress Award in many theatre festivals
• Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Puraskar of Sangeet Natak Akademi 2015 in the field of theatre acting
|Date of Birth||9 October 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Paragon Senior Secondary School, Mohali, Punjab|
|University||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Tattoo(s)||• On the left bicep
• On the the right hand’s ring finger
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Interesting Facts About Deep Mandeep
- Deep Mandeep started her career as a theater artist.
- She has participated in many plays such as “A Doll’s House”, “Lal Batti”, “Paedaan”, “Partapi”, “Baba Bantu”, “Gaddi Chandan Di Kahl Badi Si” etc.
- Mandeep has also made many plays and short films such as “Khande di Dhaar”, “E Zindagi”, “Choti Sardarni” etc.
- She has participated in many Indo-Pak Friendship Theater festivals in Lahore, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur and Kerala.
- Mandeep is known for her work in Punjabi films such as “Arjan”, “Vaapsi”, “Salute”, “Sulaghadi Mitti”, “Son of Manjeet Singh”, “Dhuankhi Hava”, “Ranjha Refugee” etc.
- She is a trained folk dancer.