Eden Michael Hazard is a Belgian professional footballer who plays as a winger or attacking midfielder for the Spanish club Real Madrid and is captain of the Belgian national team. Hazard is considered one of the best players in the world and is known for its creativity, speed, acceleration, dribbling and passing.
|Full Name||Eden Michael Hazard|
|Nickname(s)||The Forbidden Fruit, The Snake|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||International– On 18 November 2008 for Belgium against Luxembourg
Club– On 24 November 2007 for Lille against Nancy
|Jersey Number||#10 (Belgium)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2014–15
• FWA Footballer of the Year: 2014–15
• Premier League Player of the Season: 2014–15
• Chelsea Goal of the Year: 2015–16
• Belgian Golden Shoe: 2017
|Career Turning Point||2014-2015 Season|
|Date of Birth||7 January 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||La Louviere, Belgium|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Signature||La Louviere, Belgium|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Watching Basketball|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Marriage Date||26 April 2012|
|Wife/Spouse||Natacha Van Honacker|
|Children||Son– Yannis Hazard, Samy Hazard, Leo Hazard
|Parents||Father– Thierry Hazard (Professional Footballer, Sports Teacher)
Mother– Carine Hazard (Professional Footballer, Sports Teacher)
|Siblings||Brothers– Thorgan Hazard (Professional Footballer), Kylian Hazard (Professional Footballer), Ethan Hazard (Footballer)
|Favourite Footballer||Zinedine Zidane|
|Favourite NBA Player||Carmelo Anthony|
|Favourite Music||French Music, Rap and Hip Hop|
|Favourite Sports||Football, Basketball|
|Cars Collection||BMW X6, Mercedes SLS AMG, Audi R8 V10, Audi RS 4, Range Rover|
|Salary (approx.)||$16 Million (₹107 Crore)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$110 Million (₹742 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eden Hazard
- Does Eden Hazard smoke ?: Yes
- Does Eden Hazard drink alcohol ?: Yes
- He was born into a family of soccer players. Both parents were professional footballers.
- His mother was a striker in the First Division of Belgian women, but stopped playing football when she became pregnant with Eden.
- His love of football started when he was very young. He played football with his father and younger brothers in the garden of his house.
- He lived meters from a football training ground where he honed his skills.
- At the age of four he started playing for his home club Royal Stade Brainois.
- After spending 8 years in his home club, he switched to Tubize.
- While playing a match against a team of girls, Lille’s scouts first discovered him. His team lost the game 4-0, but the scouts saw a spark in him. The French club offered him a youth contract. He agreed and joined the club in 2005.
- On May 28, 2007, he signed his first professional contract; to keep him in Lille for three years.
- On November 18, 2008, he made his international debut for Belgium against Luxembourg.
- On December 19, 2010, he had his first child, Yannis Hazard, with his girlfriend Natasha Van Honacker.
- On October 7, 2011, he scored his first goal for Belgium against Kazakhstan.
- He was very successful with the club. In the four years he played for the club, he managed to win two NFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year awards (2008-09, 2009-10) and two UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year awards (2010 –11, 2011–12) to win).
- On April 26, 2012, he married Natasha Van Honacker, with whom he already had a son.
- On June 4, 2012, he joined the London-based English club Chelsea. He announced it on Twitter by tweeting: “I’m signing for this season’s Champions League winner.”
- In February 2013 the couple was blessed with their second son Leo.
- He injured himself shortly before the 2013 UEFA Europa League final and was banned from the game.
- On May 13, 2014, he was named in the Belgian squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Belgium qualified for the knockout games but lost in the quarter-finals.