Falguni Pathak (born March 12, 1964 in Mumbai) is an Indian singer, performing artist and composer. Their music is based on traditional forms of music from the Indian state of Gujarat. Since her professional debut in 1997, she has developed into an artist with a large fan base across India. When asked how she decided to pursue a career as a singer, she replied that this was done by default.  She is widely regarded as an Indian Madonna.
|Nickname||Queen of Dandiya|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Music Composer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Bollywood Singer: “Kya Mil Gayi Dusri” from the film Aandhiyan (1990)
Album: Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi (1998)
|Awards, Achievements||2000– Won the ‘International Viewer’s Choice Award for MTV India’ for her Pop song “Maine Payal Hai Chhankai”
2017– Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award
|Date of Birth||12 March 1969|
|Age (as in 2018)||49 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India |
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Smt. M.M.K. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai |
|Educational Qualification||B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) |
|Address||501, Shilpa Building, West Avenue Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai – 400054 |
|Hobbies||Travelling, Going On Long Drives|
|Controversy||In 2010, during the Navratri celebration in Ankleshwar, Gujarat, the localites accused Falguni Pathak and actress Shefali Jariwala for using double meaning words and doing obscene gestures during their performances.|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
|Favourite Food(s)||Dal Dhokla, Pasta, Pizza, Pani Puri, Sev Puri, Dosa|
|Favourite Beverage||Chamomile Tea|
|Favourite Singer/Musician(s)||Asha Bhosle, Kishore Kumar, R. D. Burman, Shankar Mahadevan, Usha Uthup, Shubha Mudgal, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Boyzone,  Diwaliben Bhil, Divya Kumar, Parthiv Gohil|
|Favourite Dress||Chinos paired with a loose-fitting T-shirt and a black waistcoat|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Ram Ashraya, Elco Resturant, Puranmal, Vile Parle in Mumbai|
|Salary (approx.)||₹20-25 lakhs/show|
Interesting Facts About Falguni Pathak
- Does Falguni Pathak smoke ?: No.
- Does Falguni Pathak drink alcohol ?: No.
- Falguni was born into a Gujarati family from Khar. The family had four daughters before Falguni was born.
- Her family could be behind her wild appearance; when her parents were expecting a boy when Falguni was born.
- As a child, she listened to a lot of radio and eventually developed an interest in singing. At the age of 9 she gave her first stage performance on the INS Udaigiri Ship on the occasion of India’s Independence Day, where she sang “Laila O Laila” from the film “Qurbani” (1980). 
- When her father found out about her stage appearances for the first time, he scolded her and even gave her physical punishment.
- She grew up in a Gujarati family and listened to “Garba” songs, which tended to her to this genre. It was her mother who taught her Garba folk songs, and later she began to sing as a chorister at the Navratri events. 
- In 1994 she founded a stage band called “Ta-Thaiya”, which performed both in India and abroad.
- Originally, PolyGram, a production company, wanted them to come out with a Dandiya album, but later they decided to make a pop album. how they wanted to target all of India.
- In 1998 she became famous with her debut album “Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi” in 1998 with Universal Music.
- She studied vocal music with Bhavdeep Jaipurwale for 5 years.
- In 2002, she tried costume design and contributed to films such as Dil Vil Pyar Vyar and Dil Hai Tumhaara.
- According to her, she receives inspiration and strength from her spiritual guru Shri Aniruddha Bapu.
- Although she is the “Queen of Dandiya”, she never wears the “Ghagra Choli” costume.
- In 2014, Mangal Entertainment and 3rd Rock Multimedia signed them up for Navratri for a huge £ 1.6m.
- She has appeared on TV shows such as Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Kaun Banega Crorepati, Star Dandiya Dhoom and Comedy Nights With Kapil.