Harpal Singh Sokhi was born in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India. He is an Indian and a cook.
|Real Name||Harpal Singh Sokhi|
|Nickname||The Energy Chef Of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 82 kg
in Pounds- 181 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Kharagpur, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kharagpur, West Bengal, India|
|School||South Eastern Railway Mixed Higher Secondary School, Kharagpur|
|College||Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology And Applied Nutrition (IHM), Bhubaneswar|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in catering|
|Family||Father– Not Known (former employee of Indian Railways)
Mother– Not Known
|Favourite Chefs||International: Emeril Lagase, Jaimie Oliver, Gordon Ramsey, Rachel Ray
India: Satish Arora, Manjeet Singh Gill, Sanjeev Kapoor
|Favourite Food||Saoji food|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit and Shilpa Shinde|
|Favourite Restaurant||Saoji restaurants in Nagpur, Yello Egg Cafe in Dubai, Bojohari Manna in Kolkata|
|Favourite Destination||Middle East, Far East and Europe|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter– Anushka and Antra
Interesting Facts About Harpal Singh Sokhi
- Does Harpal Singh Sokhi smoke ?: No
- Does Harpal Singh Sokhi Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Sokhi was initially interested in the Indian Air Force, but when he realized that, it was too late.
- When one door closes, another opens, and he had a friend who took over his hotel management in Siliguri at that time. It inspired him and he then joined the Hotel Management Institute in Bhubaneshwar.
- His mother and father were his biggest inspiration to become a chef.
- Very few people know that Khana Khazanawa’s famous cooking show was created by him in 1993. In fact, 23 cooks have auditioned for this role and even recorded 2 episodes each. Then Zee TV selected 3 cooks based on the presentation level, he, Sanjeev Kapoor and a lady from Uttar Pradesh, but later Sanjeev Kapoor was short listed.
- He is fluent in English, Hindi, Panjabi, Bengali, Oriya and Telugu.
- He is referred to as the Energy Chef of India for his scissors and fun nature.
- In 2016 he participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9.