Haseeb Hameed is a British English cricketer. Haseeb Hameed was born on Friday, January 17, 1997 in Bolton, Lancashire, England. Zodiac Sign is Capricorn. Haseeb Hameed is from Bolton, Lancashire, England. Religion is Islam and nationality, British.
|Real Name||Haseeb Hameed|
|Nickname||Baby Boycott, Bolton Blocker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 39 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 11 Inches
|International Debut||Test– 9 November 2016 vs India in Rajkot
|Coach/Mentor||Ismail Hameed (His father)|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm legbreak|
|Nature on field||Cool|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Haseeb Hameed scored over 1,000 runs in the 2016 season of English County, breaking Mike Atherton’s record as the youngest Lancashire player to reach that landmark.
• In November 2016, Haseeb became the youngest debutant to open for England in a Test match.
|Career Turning Point||Haseeb’s impressive performances during the 2016 edition of county season helped him to an early debut.|
|Date of Birth||17 January 1997|
|Age (as in 2017)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Bolton, Lancashire, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Bolton, Lancashire, England|
|School||Bolton School, England|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Ismail Hameed (used to work at a Textile Factory)
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Safwaan Hameed, Nuaman
|Girls, Family & More|
Interesting Facts About Haseeb Hameed
- Smokes Haseeb Hameed: unknown
- Is Haseeb Hameed drinking alcohol? Not known
- Haseeb’s father Ismail was born in Gujarat. In the 1980s, Ismail emigrated to Bolton to earn a living there. There he began to work as a worker in a textile factory.
- Despite working in a textile factory, his father was able to represent semi-professional leagues in his region for some time. Ismail Hameed played for Huddersfield Town and idolized Geoffrey Boycott.
- His father was so obsessed with Geoffrey Boycott that he bought old videotapes from Boycott and religiously showed them to his three sons Safwaan, Numan and Haseeb. Then he left them in the neighboring park for hours “like a boycott”.
- Haseeb made his club debut together with his two older brothers for Bolton, Tong, in the under-15s – he was only eight years old then. Ten years later, in August 2015, he made his first-class debut for Lancashire. He then signed a four-year contract with the Lancs.
- In the second innings of his debut friendly against India, Haseeb scored his first half-century, becoming the third-youngest English batsman to beat a fifty. It was the first half-century of an English teenager since Dennis Compton in 1937.
- Haseeb Hameed had an exceptional 2016 shoals season. Not only did he break Mike Atherton’s record by being the youngest player in 1000 runs, but also scoring two tons in a match against Yorkshire.