Iulia Vantur was born on 24-07-1980 in Iasi, Romania. She is a Romanian-Indian model, film actress, television presenter and singer who is known for her work in Bollywood films and as a presenter on Hindi television programs. She sang the song “Harjai” with Maniesh Paul.
|Real Name||Iulia Vantur|
|Profession||Actress, Model and TV presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 8″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||24 July 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Iași, Romania|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Bunraku (2008)
TV Debut: Europe Nova (1999, as a TV presenter )
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing basketball, volleyball and tennis|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Musician||Ricky Martin|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Marius Mago (Producer and Musician)
Salman Khan (Actor)
Interesting Facts About Iulia Vantur
- Does Iulia Vantur smoke?: Yes
- Does Iulia Vantur drink alcohol?: Yes
- Iulia was the co-host of Romania’s popular and long-standing TV show Dancing with starsalongside Stefan Bianca Jr.
- She started her career as a model at the age of 15 and later also worked as a model instructor.
- At the age of 19 she started to work as a television presenter.
- She performed an item song called Umbakkumin in the film O Teri.
- In 2011 she met Salman Khan in Dublin when he was shooting Ek Tha Tige
- Salman Khan is 15 years older than her.
- She loves plays and even attended acting workshops.