Being the president’s daughter is exciting and unusual. She began her modeling career from her youth and eagerly awaited her post graduate business empire. The ambitious Ivanka was born on October 30, 1981 in New York, USA. She was the daughter of Donald Trump’s first wife Ivana Trump. Her name was also derived from her mother. From entrepreneur to model, she has always sought to work in all areas of self-growth and experience.
|Real Name||Ivana Marie Trump|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Real Estate Developer, Model, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 138 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1981|
|Age (as in 2016)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpion|
|Hometown||New York, USA|
|School||Chapin School, New York
Choate Rosemary Hall, Wallingford, Connecticut
|College||Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., USA
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (B.S. in Economics)|
|Family||Father: Donald Trump (American Politician and Businessman)
Mother: Ivana Trump (athlete, model & socialite)
Brothers: Donald Jr., Eric, Barron (half-brother)
|Address (Fan Mail Address)||The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10022
|Hobbies||Cooking, Writing, Buying clothing accessories|
|Controversies||• In 2011, popular Fashion Designer, Derek Lam accused her for stealing his shoe designs.
• In 2016, PETA accused Ivanka Trump’s fashion line for using fur from rabbits.
• In 2016, U.S. consumer safety authority recalled more than 20,000 scarves of Ivanka Trump’s fashion line stating it could catch fire and hence it’s unsafe to wear.
|Favorite Politician||Donald Trump|
|Favorite Actor||Christian Bale|
|Favorite Television Series||Real Housewives|
|Favorite Tourist Destination||Torres del Paine National Park, Chile’s Patagonia region|
|Favorite Architect||Joseph Dirand|
|Favorite Artist||Christopher Wool|
|Favorite Restaurant||Sixteen, Chicago (on the 16th floor of Trump Tower)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Greg Hirsch (2001-2005, her college friend)
James “Bingo” Gubelmann (2005-2007, Socialite)
Jared Kushner (2007-present, real estate developer)
|Marriage Date||October 25, 2009|
|Children||Sons– Joseph Frederick Kushner (born October 2013), Theodore James Kushner (born March 27, 2016)
Daughter– Arabella Rose Kushner (born July 2011)
|Net Worth||US$150 million|
Interesting Facts About Ivanka Trump
- Does Ivanka Trump smoke ?: Yes
- Does Ivanka Trump drink alcohol?: Yes
- She is Executive Vice President of the Trump Organization. She is mainly involved in hotel management initiatives and real estate projects of the organization.
- Her name Ivanka is derived from the name of her mother, Ivana.
- Her parents divorced when she was 10 years old.
- Prior to joining her family business, she worked for Forest City Enterprises.
- She graduated from the Wharton School of Business in 2004 with the highest honors.
- She is the author of the book “The Trump Card: Playing to gain work and life”.
- She has her own brand, Ivanka Trump, which produces various fashion items such as clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories and more.
- She spoke for the role of “Cosette” in the “Les Misérables”, but it did not work out.
- She met Jared Kushner, now her husband in a business meeting.
- Her dream is to own a hotel in the best location in London.
- In an interview, her four siblings revealed that Ivanka is Donald Trump’s favorite child.
- She is a close friend of Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of her father’s rival Hillary Clinton.
- She does not like to travel.