Jayant Yadav is an Indian cricketer. Jayant Yadav was born on Monday, January 22, 1990 in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Zodiac sign is Aquarius. Jayant Yadav is from Delhi, India, religion is Hinduism and nationality, Indian.
|Real Name||Jayant Yadav|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 179 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 73 kg
in Pounds- 161 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Test– N/A
ODI– 29 October 2016 vs Newzealand in Vishakhapatnam
|Jersey Number||#22 (India)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Haryana, Delhi Daredevils, Presidents XI|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm offbreak|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Favourite Ball||Carrom Ball|
|Achievements (main ones)||• Displaying his ‘all-rounding’ skills during the 2012-13 Ranji season, Jayant Yadav scored a mammoth 211, his maiden hundred, against Karnataka, simultaneously sharing a record-breaking stand of 392 for the eighth wicket with Amit Mishra.
• At the 2014-15 Ranji season, Jayant Yadav topped Haryana’s bowlers’ table with 33 wickets. He began the season with a six-for and went on to take 13 wickets in a match against Saurashtra in Rajkot.
• Jayant Yadav also has five 5-wicket hauls to his name in first class cricket. Additionally, he once took 10 wickets in a match.
|Career Turning Point||Jayant Yadav’s exceptional performance both with the ball and the bat during the 2015-16 Ranji season helped him secure a spot in the national team.|
|Date of Birth||22 January 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||Delhi Public School (DPS), Vasant Kunj, Delhi|
|College||Hindu College, Delhi (on sports quota)|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Family||Father– Not Known (works as an in-flight manager with Air India)
Mother– Late Lakshmi Yadav (Biological mother), Jyoti Yadav (Step mother)
Uncle (Chacha)– Yogendra Yadav (Politician)
Brother– Not Known
|Favourite TV series||Game of Thrones|
|Favourite Bowlers||Graeme Swann, Ravichandran Ashwin|
|Favourite Batsman||Virender Sehwag|
|Girls, Family & More|
Interesting Facts About Jayant Yadav
- Smokes Jayant Yadav: Not known
- Does Jayant Yadav drink alcohol? Not known
- Jayant lost his true mother Lakshmi in a plane crash in 1990.
- He credits his father with visiting a cricket academy in Delhi, where he learned the basics of the game. His father also played cricket in his younger years.
- Initially, Jayant started bowling as a leg spinner, but he soon had to change his style because of a funny incident he told in an interview. He said, “I started as a leg spinner, but the funny story is that I have two cousins who were also leg spinners, they said that was not allowed.” You can not have three leg spinners in the family. At the time I really thought that was one thing and turned me off-spin. “
- At the age of 21, he had an unforgettable debut in Germany. He collected six wickets in this match and helped his side make a big win against Gujarat.
- Jayant played just three games in his first IPL season in 2015, but showed that he could be frugal as he finished with a saving rate of 4.14.
- So obsessed with bowling that Jayant even carries a series of red and white cricket balls into the hotel room to “practice anything”.
- Jayant Yadav scored his first ton in the third test match of the English India Tour (2016), making him the first Indian batsman to score 9 th century a century after his rise.