Jennifer Lopez was born on 24-07-1969 in The Bronx, New York, United States. She is an American film actress, television actress, entrepreneur, choreographer, musician, fashion designer, dancer, singer, songwriter, film producer, philanthropist, record producer, speaker, recording artist, founder, television producer, writer, activist, artist, writer & TV personality.
|Real Name||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|Nickname||J.Lo, Lola, La Guitarra (due to guitar shaped body), Supernova.|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Recording Artist and a Spokeswoman.|
|Famous For||Waiting for tonight|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 59 kg
in Pounds- 130 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1969|
|Birth Place||Castle Hill, The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||New York City|
|School||Preston High School|
|Educational Qualifications||College drop out|
|Debut||Album – On the 6 (1999)
Film – My Little Girl
TV – In Living Color
|Family||Father– David Lopez (Computer technician at Guardian Insurance Company)
Mother– Guadalupe Rodriguez (Kindergarten Teacher)
Sister– Leslie Lopez (Older Sister) (Elementary School Music Teacher)
|Children||Max and Emmy|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Tennis and working out.|
|Favorite Colors||Aqua Blue|
|Favorite Perfume||Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The|
|Favorite Food||Fried Chicken Cutlets|
|Favorite Music||Michal Jackson, Tina Turner, Madonna, James Brown|
|Favorite Movie||When Harry met Sally|
|Favorite Sports||Baseball, Football, Tennis|
|Favorite Baseball Team||New York Yankees|
|Major Controversies||• While performing in Turkmenistan, her choreographer tweeted “I wonder where all my Turkmenistan followers are!? Hit me up!”. They were unaware that internet access is widely controlled by the government. In Turkmenistan, social media and human rights websites are not accessible to the comon man.
• She was misunderstood for commenting on performance of American Idol’s contestant Lindita Halimi saying, “She sings like a heavy girl,” Lopez tells Connick Jr. during the performance, the comment clearly meant to be taken as a compliment.
“That’s true. She didn’t lose that part,” Connick Jr. replies.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Children||Emme Maribel Muñiz
Maximilian David Muñiz
Ojanu Noa (1997-98)
P Diddy (1999-2001)
Cris Judd (2001-02)
Ben Affleck (2002-04)
Marc Anthony (2004-12)
Casper Smart (2012-14)
|Husband/Spouse||Ojani Noa (m. 1997–98)
Cris Judd (m. 2001–03)
Marc Anthony (m. 2004–14)
|Net Worth||$300 million|
|House||Bel Air Mansion ($28 million)
Hampton Mansion ($10 million)
|Cars||Rolls Royce Ghost
Aston Martin DB7
Interesting Facts About Jennifer Lopez
- Does Jennifer Lopez smoke ?: No
- Is Jennifer Lopez drinking alcohol ?: No
- JLo was the first woman to have her album and her film in first place, and she was also the first Latin American to be paid $ 9 million.
- Her marriage to Cris Judd was just a publicity stunt.
- In 1997, her name was Selena Quintanilla-Pérez.
- She was in the cartoon
- She met Ojani Noa, a Cuban waiter, on the set of Blood and Wine, who later became her first husband.
- She is the only woman who has twice rated FHM as “The sexiest woman”.
- Jennifer began singing and dancing lessons at the age of five.
- When Jennifer moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance, she slept in the same studio where she took dance classes.
- Before she kissed the celebrity, she sang for the band “One” and once danced behind the band “The New Kids On The Block”.
- She owns a fashion line called JLo by Jennifer Lopez.
- She also owns a production company, Nuyorican Productions, along with former manager Benny Medina.
- She started meeting Sean Combs after meeting him on the set of her debut album “On the 6”.
- She met Cris Judd, her first husband, in the sets of “My love costs nothing”.
- She was also with P.Diddy at that time. Chris and JLo divorced in 9 months.
- Her romance started with Ben Affleck when she met him shooting the movie “Gigli”. Ben made a grand gesture by placing an ad in the Hollywood Reporter and said she was admirable for “grace, beauty in courage, great empathy, amazing talent, true balance and true grace.” They were called “Bennifer”.
- Ben suggested a ring with 6.1 carat pink diamonds. After being engaged, JLo wrote a song “Dear Ben” to express her love for him.
- Marc Anthony, her longtime girlfriend who married her, called her Lola.
- JLo turned the role of Sara in the Will Smith star
- She was ranked number one on Touch Magazine’s “Best Bottoms In Hollywood” list.
- JLo was on the “En Concierto” tour when she announced that JLo and her husband Marc Anthony are expecting twins!
- Jennifer received $ 6 million in prize money on the cover of People Magazine with her four-week-old twins.
- She took a 15-month break to enjoy her motherhood and returned with The Backup Plan.
- It is a very unusual family that JLo has built for herself and the children, including her three step brothers from two other mothers.