Karan Aujla (born January 18, 1997 in India) is an Indian singer, songwriter and rapper who is known for his work in Punjabi music. He became known for the songs “Don’t Look”, “Hint”, “Don’t Worry” and “Chitta Kurta”. His singles “Hint”, “Chitta Kurta”, “Jhanjar” and “Red Eyes” were listed on the global YouTube weekly menu. Aujla is from Ghurala, Punjab, India. He was born the son of father Balwinder Singh Aujla and mother Rajinder Kaur.   His parents died when he was nine years old. Then he started writing songs
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 85 kg
in pounds– 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||18 January|
|Birthplace||Village Ghurala, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Village Ghurala, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Hanging out with friends, Driving|
|Tattoo(s)||• On the right arm (inked his father’s image)
• On the left arm (texted parents’ quote)
• On the chest (texted his mother’s name)
|Controversy||Initially, he was a good friend with Sidhu Moose Wala, but, later on, they broke their friendship, and Karan leaked many songs of Sidhu Moose Wala. In 2018, Karan Aujla released the songs- ‘Up & Down’ (along with Deep Jandu) and ‘Lafaafe’ (Sanam Bhullar); in the songs, Aujla allegedly defamed Sidhu Moose Wala. Thereafter, a cold war began between both the singers, and in reply to the Aujla’s songs, Sidhu Moose Wala also released the song ‘Warning Shots’ in which he took the revenge by allegedly defaming Karan Aujla.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father– Balwinder Singh Aujla (Died)
Mother– Rajinder Kaur Aujla
Interesting Facts About Karan Aujla
- Does Karan Aujla smoke?: Not known
- Does Karan Aujla drink alcohol ?: Yes
- Karan Aujla started his career with the popular singers Deep Jandu, Elly Mangat and Sidhu Moose Wala.
- He has sung many popular Punjabi songs like “Alcohol 2”, “Yaarian Ch Fikk”, “Shit Talk”, “Up & Down”, “Lafaafe”, “Don’t Worry” etc.
- In addition to singing, Karan has also written many Punjabi songs such as “Blessings of Bapu”, “Unity”, “90 Di Bandook”, “True Talk”, “Alcohol 2”, “Scratch” etc.
- He is known for his cold war with Sidhu Moose Wala.
- Karan loves classic cars.