Karan Wahi is a former Indian cricketer who became an actor, model and anchor. He played U17 cricket for Delhi. After moving to Mumbai, he began his television career with the television show Remix in Star One, from which he became famous. His role as Dr. Siddhant Modi in the popular youth program Dill Mill Gayye made him famous. In addition to his acting career, Wahi has participated in theatrical performances and received numerous awards and television programs. In 2004 he made his Bollywood film debut with a supporting role in Daawat-e-Ishq.
|Real Name||Karan Wahi|
|Profession||Actor, Ex-Cricketer, Model and TV anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 44 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 17 Inches
|Date of Birth||9 June 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School, Delhi|
|College||IILM Institute, Delhi University, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Remix (2004)
TV Debut: Daawat-e-Ishq (2014)
|Family||Father– Arun Wahi
Mother– Not Known (Vice-principal)
|Controversies||Actress Amisha Patel abused him during a BCL Punjab match.|
|Favourite Food||Rajma chawal and chicken|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Farhan Akthar and Govinda|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez and Jessica Alba|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Karishma Kotak (Model)
Jinita Sheth (Works at Playboy India)
Some lesser known facts about Karan Wahi
- Does Karan Wahi smoke?: No.
- Does Karan Wahi drink alcohol?: Not known
- Karan played cricket for Delhi with Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan before he started acting.
- He left cricket for an injury during the U-19 exams.
- It was his father who suggested he make a portfolio that was later seen by a casting director. He later received a call from Mumbai to audition a character named Ranveer Sisodia on the Remix television series.
- His mother was the vice director of the school where he studied.
- The television actress Priyanka Bassi and he studied in the same school. Both were school captains and she was a year older than him.
- He joined the All Stars Football Club to support charities and took part in the Gold Charity Soccer Match to support the youngsters.
- He hosted television programs such as After Baliye 5, Indian Idol Junior, After Baliye 6, Tanz India Dance Super Moms, Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun? In India etc.
- His father Arun calls him the Johnny Depp of the poor because they both share their date of birth.
- He is one of the most popular television actors on Instagram and is even referred to as the undisputed selfie king.
- In 2012 he participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 as a joker, and even his old friend Virat Kohli appealed on Twitter to vote for him.
- He was the first choice to star in the series Bade Bhaiya ki Dulhaniya, but things weren’t going well and he was replaced by Priyanshu Jora.