Manchu Lakshmi Prasanna, also known as Lakshmi Manchu, is an Indian film actress, producer and television presenter. She works in the Telugu Cinema and on American television and it makes her famous. Lakshmi, the daughter of former actor Mohan Babu, has a bachelor’s degree in theater from Oklahoma City University.
|Real Name||Manchu Lakshmi Prasanna|
|Profession (s)||Actress, Producer, Anchor, TV Presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-26-36|
|Date of Birth||8 October 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|College/University||Oklahoma City University|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Theatre|
|Debut||Film: The Ode (2008, English)
Anaganaga O Dheerudu (2011, Telugu)
Department (2012, Hindi)
Kadal (2013, Tamil)
TV: Las Vegas (2004, English)
Lakshmi Talk Show (2008, Telugu)
Production: Nenu Meeku Telusa…? (2008)
|Family||Father– Mohan Babu (Actor)
Mother– Vidya Manchu, Nirmala Manchu (Step-Mother)
Brother– Vishnu Manchu, Manoj Manchu (Half-Brother)
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, Singing , Writing|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
London Srinivas (Ex-Husband)
Daughter– Nirvana Manchu
Interesting Facts About Lakshmi Manchu
- Does Lakshmi Manchu smoke ?: unknown
- Does Lakshmi Manchu drink alcohol?: Not known
- Lakshmi Manchu is the daughter of the famous South Indian actor Mohan Babu.
- Her mother died at a young age and her father married his wife’s sister.
- Although she began her acting career at the age of 5, her acting debut features the English television show “Las Vegas,” which aired from 2004 to 2007 on NBC.
- She was part of over 10 TV shows in English and Telugu as an actress and presenter. It also anchored many media events.
- Lakshmi Manchu has participated in more than 20 English, Hindi, Tamil and Teluguist films.
- She has also appeared in TV commercials like Toyota, AARP and Chevrolet, etc.
- In 2006 she became producer with her short film “Perfect Lives”. The film was released at the “Wilshire Fine Arts Theater” during the “La Femme Film Festival” in Los Angeles.
- Lakshmi Manchu was on the ramp for many famous designers and has made many prints.
- She was the first South Indian woman to have a baby with surrogate motherhood.
- She also works as a social worker and promotes donations to charity.
- Lakshmi Manchu has won many acting awards including the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for Gundello Godari (2013) and the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for Chandamama Kathalu (2014).
- She loves to sing and sang a few songs in her mother tongue.
- She is a fitness freak and loves yoga to stay fit.
- She is an avid dog lover.