Madonna is an American singer, songwriter, actress and entrepreneur. She has sold more than 300 million records worldwide and is recognized by Guinness World Records as the # 1 selling female artist of all time. She is considered one of the “25 most powerful women of the last century” because she is an influential figure in contemporary music. She is known for constantly reinventing her music and image and maintaining a standard of autonomy in the record industry. Critics have praised their diverse music productions, which have also served as lightning conductors for controversy.
|Real Name||Madonna Louise Ciccone|
|Other Names||Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone (Catholic name)|
|Nickname||Queen of Pop, Little Nonny, Queen of Video, M, Nonnie, Madge, Maddy, Mo, The Material Girl, Esther, The Queen of Reinvention, The Queen of Songs|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress Businesswoman, Author Director, Record Producer, Philanthropist, Dancer.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 164 cm
in meters- 1.64 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Hair Colour||Naturally Dark Brown but dies Blond|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1958|
|Age (as in 2016)||57 Years|
|Birth Place||Bay City, Michigan, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States
|School||St. Frederick’s Catholic Elementary School
St. Andrew’s Catholic Elementary School
West Middle School
Rochester Adams High School
|College||University of Michigan (On Scholarship)|
|Educational Qualifications||University drop-out|
|Debut||Song – Everybody (1982)
Album – Madonna (1983)
Film – Vision Quest
|Family||Father– Silvio Anthony “Tony” Ciccone (Engineer Designer for Chrystler and General Motors)
Mother– Madonna Louise Fortin
Brothers– Anthony, Martin (Both Elder), Christopher (Younger)
|Children||Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon|
|Ethnicity||Italian and Canadian-French|
|Fan Mail Address||Madonna
350 S. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
|Inspiration||Ella Fitzgerald, Prince, and Chaka Khan.|
|Hobbies||Art collector of Tamara de Lempicka’s Art Deco paintings.|
|Favorite Colors||Black, Blue|
|Favorite Movies||To Kill a Mockingbird|
|Favorite Sports||Boxing and Basketball|
|Favorite Food||Rice Kispies, Burrito, Caviar, Salad|
|Favorite Books||The Bad Girl, The Time Traveller’s Wife, Shantaram, Little Women|
|Favorite Music||Imagine by John Legend|
|Favorite Poet||Sylvia Plath|
|Favorite Perfume||Farcas and Truth or Dare by Madonna|
|Favorite Actresses||Carole Lombard, Judy Holliday and Marilyn Monroe.|
|Favorite Painting||My Birth – Farida Kahlo|
|Major Controversies||The Vatican was propelled to speak against her video “Like a Prayer” for portraying blasphemy.
The Pope urged people to not attend her Madonna’s Blond Ambition World Tour, as she would imitate masturbation on stage in presence of two dancers. Madonna said she is not ashamed of it because it is for open minded people and will make them look differently their own and other people’s sexuality.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Jean Michel Basquiat
John “Jellybean” Benitez
John F Kennedy Jr.
Guy Ritchie (m. 2000; div. 2008)
|Current Relationship Status||Carlos Leon (1995–97)|
|Net Worth||U.S. $800 million|
|House||Hollywood Hills Mansion ($28 million)
Manhattan Apartment ($40 million)
Ashcombe House ($15 million)
Manhattan Duplex ($23.5 million)
|Cars||Audi A8, BMW 7 series, Cooper S, Maybach 57,|
Interesting Facts About Madonna
- Madonna holds the Guinness World Records for over 300 million albums sold, making her the best-selling artist of all time.
- She was honored by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) as the top selling female rock artist of the 20th century.
- She has also been listed as the second highest certified artist in the US for the sale of over 64.5 million albums.
- Madonna has earned $ 1.31 billion through her concerts since 1990, second to none.
- In the first year of her admission, she was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Famewith.
- Madonna was also one of the five funding members of the British Hall of Fame.
- It owns the entertainment company Maverick, which also owns the Maverick Record Label. Maverick’s involvement in collaborations has led to lucrative deals with Live Nation and Inters Cope Record.
- She is also listed as the artist who has the best 100 artists of all time for the Billboard, only in second place
- Madonna has the same name as her mother.
- Madonna was unaware that her mother was suffering from cancer, although her health could worsen. Her mother was about to recover when Madonna asked her about her health.
- Madonna and her siblings never accepted a housekeeper brought in to replace her mother.
- Madonna told Vanity magazine that she was lonely in her youth and not the usual girl who shaved her forearms or wore makeup, but she wanted to be good at something.
- After her mother’s death, she was afraid that her father would also be taken away from her and she could not sleep until she was near him.
- She also started to move away from her father when he married the housekeeper and became rebellious.
- She was known for her excellence and her fame at the same time.
- When she talked about her fame, she pulled up her skirt so the boys could peek under it!
- She also made wagon wheels and handstands in the hallways and hung upside down on the climbing poles in the niche. Her father should not have marryed the housekeeper.
- She was a heterosexual student in her school.
- She moved to New York after dropping out of college to pursue a dance career and worked as a waitress at Dunking Donuts to feed herself during dance lessons at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.
- When Madonna came to New York, she said, “It was the first time I took a plane, the first time I got a taxi, and I came here with $ 35 in my pocket. what I have ever done. “
- As she walked down the street after a rehearsal, a pile of pervert jewelery asked her to play fellatio to destroy a strong girl’s self-confidence. She stated some time later and said, “The episode was a taste of my weakness. She showed me that despite all the shows with strong girls, I still could not escape. I could never forget it. “
- Before she came out big, she also worked as a side dancer.
- Her first vocal appearance was in the band Breakfast Club, which she joined by her love interest Dan Gilory. She sang and played drums and guitar for the band.
- She left the band Breakfast Club and formed the band Emmy with her ex-boyfriend Stephen Bray.
- Madonna, like everyone else, did not look for a formula to keep up with it. Rather, she experimented with different styles and crossed the boundaries as an artist.
- Musicologist Susan McClarysaid on Madonna: “Madonna’s art itself repeatedly deconstructs the traditional notion of a unified theme with finite ego boundaries. Their pieces explore various ways of constituting identities that deny stability, remain fluid, and resist definition. “
- Madonna has been writing and composing the songs for her album since the days of Breakfast Club, when she started writing songs with Dan.
- Rolling Stone said, “an exemplary songwriter with a gift for Hooksand Indelible”
- Your voice type is mezzo soprano.
- Psychiatrist Keith Ablowsahen was devastated and changed by her mother’s death, but author Lucy O’Brien said it was the rape and male violence that made her change her life, and she reversed every situation with her work.
- She adapted the Kabbalah in 2004 and also the name Esther (meaning “star”).
- Her film Shanghai Surprise, starring alongside Sean Penn, cost $ 17 million and only $ 2 million. She received three Razzi Worst Performance Awards and the only one.
- Madonna won a Golden Globe for best actress for her appearance in Evita (1985) against Glenn Close,