Mandira Bedi was born on 15-04-1972 in Kolkata in the Indian state of West Bengal. She is an Indian film actress, fashion designer, model, television host and television actress, best known for her work in Bollywood films.
|Real Name||Mandira Bedi|
|Profession||Actress, Fashion designer, and TV presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 April 1972|
|Age (as in 2016)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Sophia Polytech, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Post graduate|
|Debut||Film Debut: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
TV Debut: Shanti (1994)
|Family||Father– Verinder Singh Bedi
Mother– Gita Bedi
|Hobbies||Jogging and yoga|
|Controversies||In the finals between Sri Lanka and Australia in the 2007 ICC World Cup, she wore a saree that had flags of all the cricketing countries, but Indian flag was in the folds of her saree below her knee, near her foot, which created a lot of controversy, after which she apologized.|
|Favourite Food||Chinese food, chocolates, khus-khus salad and mushroom cappuccino and paneer makhanwala|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Parineeti Chopra|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Restaurant||China Gate in Bandra|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Raj Kaushal (Director)|
|Husband||Raj Kaushal (Director)|
Interesting Facts About Mandira Bedi
- Does Mandira Bedi smoke?: No.
- Does Mandira Bedi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Mandira starred in the 1994 Shantiin series on the Doordarshan Canal, which was India’s first daily soap.
- With her glamorous avatar, she sparked a revolution in women who commented on cricket.
- In 2006 he won the Fear Factor India.
- She has a son, and in order to complete her family, she applied to the NGO for the adoption process.
- She used to be a hardcore non-vegetarian, now she is a vegetarian.
- During Lakme Fashion Week 2014 she started with fashion design and presented her saree collection. It also sponsored synthetic leather to support PETA.
- She likes to play negative roles, as she did in Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thias Dr. Mandira Kapadia did.