Mario Götze was born on 3 June 1992 and is one of the most popular names in the world of football. He is a German footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for FC Bayern Munich and the German national team. He is outstanding, who raised the German national team in 2014 to a world title, with the aim that he met in the 113th minute of the championship game against Argentina. As a playmaker, he also established himself as a striker or winger. He was very good when he was in the field. He has great skills in dribbling, is playful and very fast in the game. His birthplace is Memmingen. He is a German due to his nationality and his ethnicity is white. His birth sign is Gemini. His brother Fabian has also made a name for himself in football.
|Real Name||Mario Götze|
|Profession||German Professional Footballer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 176 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Professional Debut||In 2009 for Borussia Dortmund|
|Records (main ones)||Between 2009 and 2013, he played for Borussia Dortmund and won the Bundesliga title in 2010-11 and DFB-Pokal double in 2011–12.|
|Career Turning Point||• When he helped his team Borussia Dortmund win Bundesliga title in 2010-11.
• Mario scored only goal of 2014 FIFA World Cup Final against Argentina and won the team World Cup.
|Date of Birth||3 June 1992|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Memmingen, Bavaria, Germany|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualifications||Not known|
|Family||Father– Jürgen Götze
Elder Brother– Fabian Götze
Younger Brother – Felix Götze
|Hobbies||Playing Volleyball, Tennis, Swimming and Cycling.|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ann-Kathrin Brömmel (since 2012)|
|Salary||$ 7.8 Million|
|Net Worth||$ 35 Million|
Interesting Facts About Mario Götze
- Does Mario smoke ?: No
- Does Mario drink alcohol?: Yes
- Götzes father Jürgen Götze is a professor at the Technical University of Dortmund.
- The two brothers Fabian and Felix Götze are also footballers. Fabian plays for the club Free Agent and his younger brother Felix currently plays for the U19 selection of Bayern Munich.
- In April 2013, Götze signed a contract with Bayern Munich for 37 million euros. This makes him the second most expensive German player after Mesut Özil.
- At the 2014 FIFA World Cup against Argentina, German coach Joachim Löw replaced 36-year-old Miroslav Klose after 88 minutes with Götze and said: “Show the world that you’re better than Messi and that you can decide and win the World Cup hit the only goal of the game and was named “Man of the Game”.
- Götze is considered one of the best young players in the world, as he has features such as speed, technique, dribbling skills and game skills.
- Matthias Sammer, former technical director of the German Football Association, described Götze as “one of the best talents Germany has ever had”.
- Mario Götze has been working with the German lingerie model Ann-Kathrin Brömmel since 2012.
- In 2011 Götze was sponsored by the American sportswear company Nike.