Mathew Perry is an American actor, director, screenwriter and producer. Mathew Perry was born on Tuesday, August 19, 1969 in Williamstown, Massachusetts, USA. Zodiac Sign is Leo. Mathew Perry is from Ottawa, Ontario, religion belongs to No preferences Ethnicity: German, French-Canadian, Swiss German, Irish and English and Nationality, American.
|Real Name||Matthew Langford Perry|
|Nickname||Matty, Matt, Perry|
|Famous Role||TV – Chandler Bing – FRIENDS
Film – The Ron Clark Story (2006)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’0″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 82 kg
in Pounds- 181 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1969|
|Age (as in 2016)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Williamstown, Massachusetts, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||The Buckley School
Rockcliffe Park Public School
Film – A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon (1988)
TV – Arthur in 240-Robert (1979)
|Family||Father– John Bennett Perry (American actor and former model), Keith Morrison (stepfather, Journalist).
Mother– Suzanne Perry (Canadian journalist and former press secretary to Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau)
Sisters– Caitlin Morrison (Half Sister), Marie Perry (Half Sister), Emily Morrison (Half Sister), Madeleine Morrison (Half Sister)
Brother-Willy Morrison (Half Brother)
|Ethnicity||German, French-Canadian, Swiss-German, Irish and English|
|Fan Mail Address||Matthew Perry
Doug Chapin Management
1100 Alta Loma Rd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
|Favorite TV Show||Lost|
|Favorite Movie||Ground Hog Day|
|Favorite Beverage||Sugar free RedBull|
|Favorite Song||“Don’t Give Up” by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush.|
|Favorite Baseball Team||Toronto Blue Jays|
|Major Controversies||Mathew Perry has been addicted to few drugs which can be categorized as “Opiod” which can be painkillers like Vicodin and give a morphine like effect.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Julia Roberts (1995–96)
Yasmine Bleeth (1996-97)
Neve Campbell (1998)
Maeve Quinlan (2002-03)
Renee Zellwegger (2002)
Lauren Graham (2003)
Heather Graham (2003)
Raechel Dunn (2003-04)
Lizzy Caplan (2006-12)
|Current Relationship Status||Single|
Interesting Facts About Mathew Perry
- Does Mathew Perry smoke? Yes
- Is Mathew Perrry drinking? Yes
- Perry became a top junior tennis player.
- He studied comedy at LA Connection while attending high school.
- Mathew secured his role in FRIENDS when it was not even FRIENDS, but Six in One.
- He received an Emmy nomination for his role as Chandler Bing in FRIENDS for Outstanding Lead Actor in a comedy series in 2002.
- In addition to his work on television, Perry has also worked on various roles in the films. He was part of the films Fools Rush In, Almost Heroes, Three to Tango, The Whole Nine Yards and the sequel to The Whole Ten Yards and Serving Sara.
- Comedy is his strength and he mastered art so well that he performed brilliantly for his role Joe Quinchy in a drama The West Wing. In the fourth and fifth season, he appeared a total of three times, which earned him two Emmy nominations.
- In the movie The Ron Clark Story, Mathew played a small-town teacher who is placed in the nation’s toughest class. He won a Golden Globe and Emmy nomination for his performance.
- Since February 2015 Perry has played a character, co-authored and executive producer of the sitcom The Odd Couple.
- Mathew Perry was dependent on vicodine (hydrocodone / paracetamol). In 1997 he completed a 28-day rehabilitation program.
- His physical health deteriorated over the next few years. He had pancreatitis, his weight dropped to 66 kg and fell ill again, and this time not only from Vicodin, but also from methadone and amphetamines and alcohol.
- Perry traveled to Capitol Hill in 2011 as a spokesman for the National Association of Drug Court Professionals to recruit members of Congress for drug court funding.
- In 2013, Mathew Perry fought his addiction and received the Champion of Recovery Award for opening the Perry House (a sober home in his former mansion in Malibu, California) from the White House’s National Drug Control Policy Office.
- He wanted to enroll at the University of Southern California, but did not because he was offered the role of Chazz Russellin Seconds Chance.
- Initially, he was not considered for an audition for FRIENDS because of his previous involvement with LAX 2194.
- He was the only one who sat with the authors of the FRIENDS. His joke is so profound that directors often accept his comments and suggestions.
- His character was characterized by the character that he was uncomfortable with women, because he really was.
- He sent his cover photo of People magazine to his teacher Dr.Web, who said, “He’ll never mind if he keeps joking!”
- The tip of his right middle finger is missing because his grandfather accidentally closed the car door.
- He moderates and supports Lili Claire
- Mathew’s father, John B. Perry, played Rachel’s friend Joshua in the episode “The One With Rachel’s New Address” in FRIENDS.
- He was included in the “Top 30 of Forbes Top 100 Celebrity Rich List”.
- He is the youngest of all the characters in FRIENDS.
- In his two films “The Whole Nine Yards” and “Three to Tango” he is asked: “Are you always so nervous?” And in both movies he says yes.