Michelle Obama was born on 17-01-1964 in Chicago, Cook in the US state of Illinois. She is an American lawyer, writer and philanthropist.
|Real Name||Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama|
|Nickname||Miche, The First Lady, Mrs. Robinson, My Rock (Barack Obama calls her so)|
|Profession||American lawyer and writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1964|
|Age (as in 2017)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||DeYoung, Illinois, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School||Bryn Mawr Elementary School (later renamed Bouchet Academy), Chicago, Illinois, USA
Whitney M. Young Magnet High School, Chicago, Illinois, USA
|College||Princeton University, New Jersey, USA
Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of arts (majored in Sociology and minored in African American Studies)
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
|Family||Father– Fraser C. Robinson III (a city water plant employee)
Mother– Marian Shields Robinson (a secretary at Spiegel’s catalog store)
Brother– Craig Robinson (Basketball Coach)
|Address||5046 S Greenwood Avenue,
Chicago, IL 60615.
|Hobbies||Gardening, Cooking, Sewing, Playing piano, Workouts|
|Controversies||A worldwide controversy was sparked during her visit in Saudi Arabia when she didn’t don an Islamic headscarf.|
|Favorite Politician||Barack Obama|
|Favorite Food||French fries, Juicy Texas Burgers, Almond-Crusted Chicken Wings, Pizzas|
|Favorite Book||Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison|
|Favorite Film||Amy Poehler’s animated film Inside Out|
|Favorite Song||Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars|
|Favorite TV Show||ABC’s Black-ish|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Barack Obama, President of USA (married 1992-Present)|
Daughter– Malia Ann Obama (born July 4, 1998), Natasha Obama (born June 10, 2001),
|Net Worth||$11.8 million|
Interesting Facts About Michelle Obama
- Does Michelle Obama Smoke ?: Not known
- Does Michelle Obama drink alcohol?: Yes
- She grew up in a one-bedroom apartment with her parents and her brother Craig.
- She skipped a year at school – second grade.
- In high school she was the treasurer of the student council.
- She was emotionally devastated when her father died of multiple sclerosis.
- She was older than Barack Obama when he joined her Chicago firm for a summer job.
- The title of her university work was Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community.
- Barack Obama suggested it in a Chicago restaurant, and the ring had arrived in a tray with the dessert.
- According to her friends, she works “like a gladiator”.
- During her time at Princeton University she faced racist discrimination.
- Her brother Craig Robinson is a basketball coach at Oregon State University.
- She often cooks Shrimp Linguine – her husband’s favorite dish.
- Before the Civil War, her great-grandfather Jim Robinson was a slave in South Carolina.
- She is the third Postgraduate First Lady of the United States after Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush.
- With a size of 5 feet 11 inches she teamed with Elanor Roosevelt for the biggest First Lady.
- Her dress is praised worldwide.
- In May 2006, Essence added her to the list of the 25 most inspirational women in the world.
- In 2007 Vanity Fair listed her among 10 of the best dressed people in the world.
- She was compared to Jacqueline Kennedy for her sense of style.
- She was the first First Lady to announce the winner of an Oscar (Best Picture for Argo) during the 2013 Academy Awards.
- She is the first African American First Lady of the United States.
- Their speeches at the 2008 Democratic National Convention and the 2012 Democratic National Convention have been highly praised by the media.
- She gave a speech in support of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.