Misbah Ul Haq is a Pakistani cricketer (batsman). Misbah Ul Haq was born on Tuesday, May 28, 1974 in Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan. Zodiac sign is Gemini. Misbah Ul Haq is from Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan. The religion is Islam and the nationality is Pakistani.
|Real Name||Misbah-ul-Haq Khan Niazi|
|Profession||Pakistani Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test– 8 March 2001 vs New Zealand in Auckland
ODI– 27 April 2002 vs New Zealand in Lahore
T20– 2 September 2007 vs Bangladesh in Nairobi
|Coach/Mentor||Tahir Shah (Resides in Lahore)|
|Jersey Number||#22 (Pakistan)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Kandurata Warriors, St Lucia Zouks, Faisalabad Wolves, Barbados Tridents, Rangpur Riders, Islamabad United|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm legbreak|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Likes to play against||India|
|Favourite Shot||Not Known|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Misbah holds the record of getting the fastest 50 in Test Cricket. It took only 21 balls for him to make the record against Australia in Abu Dhabi.
• Misbah was the leading run-scorer with a mammoth 1373 runs in ODI’s in the year 2013. Additionally, he has the most ODI fifties (15) to his name in the same year.
• He also has the most half-centuries without making an ODI century to his name.
• As of 10 December 2016, Misbah is Pakistan’s most successful captain with 23 wins. Furthermore, he holds the accolade of most Test centuries by a Pakistani Test captain.
• Misbah shared the record of the fastest test century (56 balls) with Sir Vivian Richards, which was later broken by former New Zealand skipper Brendon McCullum.
• He is the first batsman to make a Test hundred after the age of 41 since Geoffrey Boycott in 1981.
|Career Turning Point||Although making his international debut back in 2001, his breakthrough came when he was selected for ICC World T20 in 2007. Misbah played a brilliant Knock in the finals, however, his team eventually lost by 5 runs.|
|Date of Birth||28 May 1974|
|Age (as in 2018)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan|
|College/University||University of Management and Technology, Lahore, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BSc Mathematics and Physics
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Balqees Khan Niazi
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Listening to music|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Wife||Uzma Khan (Painter)|
|Children||Daughter– Noriza Khan
Interesting Facts About Misbah-Ul-Haq
- Smokes Misbah-Ul-Haq: Not known
- Does Misbah-Ul-Haq drink alcohol? Not known
- Misbah is the first cousin of former Pakistani captain and politician Imran Khan.
- Misbah celebrated his first-class debut in 1998 at the age of 24. Although he made his international debut in 2001, he was only six years later at the T20 World Cup successes, where he became Pakistan’s leading run-getter.
- He is the only captain to pull a side out of Pakistan in a test series. He led his team in the 2011/12 series to a 3-0 win over England in the UAE.
- Misbah is the first captain from South Asia to defeat South Africa in his homeland.
- He is also the second captain from Pakistan to win the Asia Cup (2012).
- From 2010 to 2015, Misbah scored 2,878 runs in 36 games as a test captain, with a whopping average of 58.73. In this regard, he has surpassed such greats as Imran Khan, Inzamam-ul-Haq and Javed Miandad.
- Misbah is also the captain of Islamabad United in the Pakistan Super League (PSL), a league similar to the IPL and the Big Bash. Islamabad United won the inaugural edition of PSL in 2016 under his leadership.
- At the heart of a philanthropist, Misbah once collected donations for treating a 16-year-old fan who had a hole in his heart. For this purpose, he auctioned off his racket and his jersey.