MixSingh is an Indian music composer. He is best known for his compositions in Punjabi music. He has composed Punjabi songs such as “Sakhiyaan” Sung By Maninder Buttar, “Sorry” by Neha Kakkar, “Saara India” by Aastha Gill, “Phone Maar Di” by Gurnam Bhullar and “Light Weight” by Kulwinder Billa.
|Real Name||Harmeet Singh|
|Nickname||MixSingh in The House|
|Profession(s)||Music Producer, Music Director, Singer, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 85 kg
in pounds– 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Singing: Mere Warga (2017)|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Cooking, Photography|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– Not Known
Sisters– 2 (Names Not Known)
|Favourite Food(s)||Subway Salad, Paneer Tikka, Maggi, Frozen Paan, Italian Pasta|
|Favourite Singers||The PropheC, Jazzy B, Romey Gill|
|Favourite TV Show||Bigg Boss|
|Favourite Musical Instruments||Harmonium, Tumbi|
Interesting Facts About MixSingh
- MixSingh is a popular music director and producer who has given the Punjabi music industry a number of Punjabi hits.
- He had been interested in music since childhood.
- He had been interested in learning computers since high school; especially editing pictures and videos.
- After that, MixSingh’s interest began to focus on music editing, and as a result he chose music directing as his career.
- Initially he worked as a DJ, where he was called “DJ Harry”.
- His name “MixSingh” was given by his friends before he entered the Punjabi music industry.
- MixSingh started his career as a music director.
- He has directed and produced many popular Punjabi video songs such as “Patola”, “Mera Dil”, “Warning Shots”, “Light Weight”, “Kangani”, “Sakhiyaan” etc.
- In 2014 MixSingh was nominated for the best sound recording at the PTC Music Awards.
- In 2016 he paid tribute to a well-known Punjabi singer Romey Gill with the song “Daaru Pi Ke Roye”.