Morgan Freeman is an American actor, producer and narrator. He was born on June 1, 1937. He is currently 80 years old. Morgan Freeman is 188 cm tall. He weighs about 97 kg. His chest is 46 inches, waist-39 inches and biceps-15 inches. His sun sign is Gemini. His hair color is gray and his eye color is dark brown. The net worth of Morgan Freeman in 2019 is $ 200 million.
|Real Name||Morgan Freeman|
|Famous Role||Glory (1989)
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
Deep Impact (1998)
The Sum of All Fears (2002)
Bruce Almighty (2003)
The Dark Knight Trilogy
The Lego Movie (2014)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88m
in Feet Inches- 6’2″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 79 kg
in Pounds- 174 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1937|
|Age (as in 2016)||79 Years|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Threadgill Elementary School, in Greenwood, Mississippi|
|Education Qualification||Automatic Tracking Radar Repairman, United States Air Force|
|Debut||Who Says I Can’t Ride a Rainbow? (1971)
Director – Bopha!
|Family||Father– Morgan Porterfield Freeman(A barber)
Mother– Mayme Edna (A Teacher)
Morgan has three older siblings.
|Religion||On being asked by “The Wrap”, he said “It’s a hard question because as I said at the start, I think we invented God. So if I believe in God, and I do, it’s because I think I’m God.”|
|Ethnicity||African-American, far distant English and Caucasian.|
|Fan Mail Address||Morgan Freeman
1221 2nd Street
Santa Monica Monica, CA 90401
|Hobbies||Learning about Science (especially space and energy)|
|Favorite Book||Great Expectations, Black Beauty, Moby Dick.|
|Favorite Movie||Rob Reiner’s The Magic of Belle Isle|
|Major Controversies||Margan Freeman and her grand daughter were accused of having an affair which both denied. Saying that it’s not only ridiculous but hurtful.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Jeanette Adair Bradshaw
|Wife/Spouse||Jeanette Adair Bradshaw (m. 1967–79)
Myrna Colley-Lee (m. 1984–2010)
|Current Relationship Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$150 million|
Interesting Facts About Morgan Freeman
- Does Morgan Freeman drink? Not known
- Does Morgan Freeman smoke? None known (he has publicly accepted that he smokes marijuana)
- Morgan made his acting career in a school piece at the age of nine. He pulled out the chair under a girl and was punished for taking part in the acting class.
- America recognized Morgan when he appeared in the soap opera Another World and The Electric Company. Although Morgan considers his character Fast Black to be on the Show Street Smart (1987) for his breakthrough as one of his characters on The Electric Company.
- When he was 12 years old, he won a state acting competition and also appeared on the radio show in Nashville, Tennessee, while still at his school.
- He is known for his unmistakable gentle voice that has been presented in so many stories.
- In 1955, Freeman rejected the scholarship of Jackson State University for the United States Air Force. He served there as a repairman for automatic detection and retired as 1st class aviator.
- In 1960, after leaving the Air Force, Morgan came to Los Angeles where he took acting classes, took dance classes in San Francisco, and worked as a dancer in New York, the 1964 World’s Fair, and San Francisco, where he was a member of the opera Ring music theater group.
- Morgan worked in the theater for a while. In 1980, 1984 and 1989 he received three Obie Awards for his title role in Coriolanus, The Gospel at Colonus, Driving Miss Daisy (adapted for the screen in 1989). Freeman won the Drama Desk Award and the Clarence Derwent Award for his role as Wino in The Mighty Gents.
- Morgan Freeman is the third highest fascinating actor in Hollywood. He helped the producers make a total of $ 4.316 billion in box office and $ 74.4 million per film.
- In 1994, Freeman was a member of the jury of the 44th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Morgan founded a film production company with Lori McCrearycalled Revelations Entertainment and its online sister ClickStar.
- He also moderates a channel Our Space on ClickStar showing his interest in science, space and aviation.
- Freeman won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Million Dollar Baby after being nominated three times for the Oscar nomination for Best Actress Driving Miss Daisy and The Shawshank Redemption and Best Supporting Actress for Street Smart.
- Morgan Freeman really wanted to make a movie with Nelson Mandela. He tried a few times to make it a reality, but could not finish the script based on Nelson Mandela’s autobiography Long Walk to Freedom. In 2007, he acquired the adaptation rights to the John Carlin book Playing the Enemy: Nelson Mandela and the game That Made a Nation. He eventually starred in the Clint Eastwood movie “Invictus” starring Nelson Mandela.
- Morgan Freeman happens to be the first American to record the 19th hole of Legend Golf & Safari Resort with Par.
- Freeman was one of the executive producers of the series Madam Secretary and played in the second season of the series the Chief Justice of the United States.
- Morgan Freeman moderated a very interesting show on theories of the universe, including science, evolution, and God. He seems to be a great science fan!
- He appeared and told for B.o.B’s song “Bombs Away” from her second album “Strange Clouds”.
- He played the role of lawyer David Boises in Lanc Black’s play “8” at the Eugene O’Neill Theater. It was a staged reenactment of the federal lawsuit against Perry v. Brown, which lifted California’s prohibition of same-sex marriage after Proposition 8.
- Freeman and his wife Colly-Lee adopted Morgan’s wife from his previous marriage, E’dena Hines, who was murdered in New York City when she was only 33 years old.
- The television show African-American Lives 2 showed that Freeman’s ancestors descended from the slaves who emigrated to North Carolina to Mississippi. His maternal great-great-grandfathers and the African-American great-great-grandmother were buried side by side. They could not legally marry at this time.
- Morgan Freeman owns and operates Ground Zeros (a blues club) in Clarkside, Mississisppi.
- Freeman has a private pilot’s license to fly his own aircraft.
- Freeman’s car Nissan Maxima got off the highway and turned around several times. His left shoulder, arm, and elbow were broken. He was rescued from the vehicle “Jaws of Life” and then with a helicopter. His co-driver Demaris Meyer sued him for drinking and driving.
- Freeman’s charity work includes the Grenenda Relief Fund (to help the victims of hurricane Ivan), who has now transformed into “PLANitNOW”.