Naveen was born on December 27, 1989 in Hyderabad, India. He belongs to a family of IITians and engineers. Naveen has always been into acting since school.
|Real Name||Naveen Polisetty|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Comedian|
|Famous For||His monologue in the web series ‘AIB (All India Bakchod) web series – ‘Honest Engineering Campus Placements’ (2017)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Shor in the City (2010)
Telugu Film: Life Is Beautiful (2012)
TV: 24 (2013)
Web Series: AIB (All India Bakchod)
|Awards, Achievements||2018– Digital Hash Award for the Best Actor|
|Date of Birth||27 December 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|College/University||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Civil Engineering (GPA 8.12)|
|Caste,Community||Kapu Community |
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Reading|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known (Pharmaceutical Businessman)
Mother– Name Not Known (Former Bank Employee)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Mahesh Babu, Anil Kapoor|
|Favourite Actresses||Gal Gadot, Emilia Clarke|
|Favourite Film||Mr India (1987) |
|Favourite Director||Raj Kumar Hirani|
Interesting Facts About Naveen Polishetty
- Does Naveen Polishetty drink alcohol ?: Yes
- Naveen comes from a middle-class family of engineers and IITians.
- During his childhood, he wanted to work for the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Although he was always interested in performing on stage in his school, he had a tendency to act since he played the role of a “bartender” in a school play.
- He was the winner of the Hyderabad Radio City 91.1 RJ hunting competition.
- He also won Madhur Bhandarkar’s web initiative – AbMeriBaari.com, an acting hunt to find talented people looking for a break in the Indian entertainment industry.
- While studying engineering in Bhopal, he developed an interest in cultural activities, played many plays and enrolled in a theater club.
- After completing his studies, he joined a software company in Pune, but his acting mistake led him to Mumbai, where it was really difficult for him to get an acting opportunity. So he joined a telecommunications company in England, where he started as a software engineer. After a while he realized that he was not suitable for such jobs. After that, he quit his job and returned to India. 
- After returning to India, he began to practice drama in Bengaluru. Interestingly, his parents were initially unaware that he had quit his job in London; when Naveen told them that he was on vacation to hide about his acting endeavors.
- In 2014 he moved to Mumbai to fulfill his acting ambitions. During his days of fighting, he hosted live events and did some sales jobs. After getting a good response as a comedian, he decided to try stand-up comedy and joined AIB (All India Bakchod).
- He was one of the three leading actors in Chetan Bhagat’s “Five Point Someone”. After that he started to play plays and toured worldwide.
- There was a time when he noticed so desperately that when he was sitting in a restaurant he started staring at people; so that they could recognize him.
- His work with AIB was perceived by the team of 24 and offered him the main character of Kush Sawant in the crime TV series alongside Anil Kapoor.
- He played the role of Mahesh Babu’s friend in the Telugu film “1 – Nenokkadine” (2014).
- He was first recognized when he appeared as the main actor in the Chinese Bhasad web series produced by Viacom18 on Voot (2016).
- With his monologue in the AIB web series “Honest Engineering Campus Placements” (2017), he became an internet sensation.
- In 2018 he made his solo debut with the Telegu film “Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya” alongside Shruti Sharma.