Palak Tiwari was born on October 8, 2000 (19 years old; as in 2019). She was born to a prominent family in Mumbai, India. Palak is the daughter of the famous television actress “Shweta Tiwari”. Her father Raja Chaudhary is an actor by profession. Her father and mother divorced when she was very young. After the divorce from Shweta Tiwari, the Shweta court granted custody of Palak. Her mother Shweta Tiwari married Abhinav Kohli (stepfather of Palak) in a second marriage. She has a younger half-brother named Reyansh Kohli. She is also very close to her mother and brother. Palak follows Hinduism and is an Indian citizen. She is also a caste Brahmin.
|Real Name||Palak Chaudhary|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||8 October 2000|
|Age (as in 2016)||16 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Quickie (2017)|
|Family||Father– Raja Chaudhary (Actor, Biological father), Abhinav Kohli (Actor, Step-father)
Mother– Shweta Tiwari
Brother– Reyansh Kohli (Half-brother)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Interesting Facts About Palak Tiwari
- Does Palak Tiwari smoke ?: No.
- Does Palak Tiwari drink alcohol ?: Not known
- Palak is the daughter of the well-known television actress Shweta Tiwari and her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary.
- After the divorce from Sweta Tiwari, the Sweta court granted sole custody of Palak.
- She will make her Bollywood debut with Darsheel Safary in the movie “Quickie” in 2017.
- She is a dog lover.