Sir James Paul McCartney, MBE, Hon. RAM, FRCM (born June 18, 1942), is an English musician, singer, songwriter and composer who gained worldwide fame as a member of the Beatles from 1960 to 1970 and became a member of the band with his Wings Ms. Linda McCartney after the Beatles split.
|Real Name||James Paul McCartney|
|Profession||Singer-songwriter, Music, Film Producer and Businessman.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||18 June 1942|
|Age (at the time of death)||74 Years|
|Birth Place||Liverpool, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Stockton Wood Road Primary School, Speke.
Joseph Williams Junior School, Belle Vale.
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
The Beatles – Please Please Me (1963)
Solo – McCartney (1970)
Wings – Wild Life (1971)
|Family||Father– Jim McCartney (Volunteer, Fire Fighter WWII)
Mother– Mary McCaetnry (Nurse)
Brother Michael McCartney
|Religion||Born to Roman Catholic mother.|
|Hobbies||Painting, writing and poetry.|
|Fan Mail||Paul McCartney
MPL Music Publishing, Inc.
41 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019-5404
|Major Controversies||There were allegations and evidence for and against the fact that Paul died in 1966. A lot of conspiracy theories have several different reasons for it.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Children||Heather McCartney (adopted)
Beatrice Milly McCartney
|Husband/Spouse||Linda Eastman (m. 1969–her death, 1998)
Heather Mills (m. 2002–div. 2008)
Nancy Shevell (m. 2011–present)
|Net Worth||$1.2 Billion|
|House||Peasmarsh (1500 acres)
St. John’s Wood
Beverly Hills Home
|Cars||Cadillac CTS, 1965 Radford Mini Cooper ‘s’, LX RX400H, Valkswagen Beetle, Land Rover IIA, Aston Martin DB6,50s Ford Anglia (hot rod), 1967 Lamborghini 400 GT.|
Interesting Facts About Paul Mccartney
- Does Paul McCartney smoke?: Yes
- Does Paul McCartney drink ?: Yes
- McCartney began his solo career after the band The Beatlesgot broke up and Wing started with his wife.
- Around 2200 artists have covered Paul’s Beatles song “Yesterday”.
- He was twice inducted into the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame. Once when he was part of the Beatles and the second time as a solo artist.
- Paul has won 21 Grammy Awards and written / credited 32 Billboard Hot 100 songs.
- Paul’s mother died when he was fourteen. She suffered from embolism.
- His father played the piano and trumpet. He gave Paul a trumpet, but he traded it for a guitar after rock and roll became popular on the radio.
- It was hard for Paul to play the right-handed guitar, so he turned the strings upside down and played left-handed.
- Paul McCartney was a great womanizer and is notorious for having slept with 500-600 women within 10 years. as calculated by Stanford.
- John Lennon warned him not even to think about his lover Yoko Ono, and suspected Paul to have slept with his wives.
- Paul witnessed the 9/11 attacks.
- He plays drums very well.
- Paul McCartney is said to be the inventor of heavy metal music, as his song “Helter Skelter” was one of the first heavy-sounding songs that had a lot of bass guitar and heavy drums in the song.
- He can count 1 to 2000 in reverse order faster than anyone else. He counts it in reverse order faster than he can count it in ascending order.
- He is an accomplished painter.
- He did not pass the audition of the choir boy twice.
- He was imprisoned in 1960 for burning a condom.
- He was honored as a detective at the NYPD for his donation for the Sept. 11 disaster!