Pearle was born on May 28, 1989 in Aluva, Kerala, India. She was interested in acting and dance at a young age. When she was in third grade, her parents enrolled her in classical music lessons. However, her coach decided to give up because of her naughty behavior and said that she lacked the respect for the guru. During her studies she used to sing. After completing her studies, she entered the entertainment industry and began to hold shows. Apart from being a great actress and presenter, she is a self-educated dancer.
|Real Name||Pearle Maaney|
|Profession(s)||Actress, TV Presenter, VJ|
|Famous For||Hosting Malayalam dance reality show ‘D 4 Dance’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Date of Birth||28 May 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Aluva, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Aluva, Kerala, India|
|School||Holy Angels’ School, Trivandrum|
|University||Christ University, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Media Studies|
|Debut||Malayalam Film: Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi (2013)
Telugu Film: Kalyana Vaibhogame (2016)
Malayalam TV: Yes Jukebox
|Hobbies||Shopping, Writing, Dancing, Listening to Music|
|Controversy||In 2015, Pearle Maaney and Govind Padmasoorya were highly criticised for their funny Malayalam music video ‘Thengakola Mangatholi’, which was sung and uploaded on YouTube by them during the grand finale of dance reality show ‘D2 – D4 Dance.’ More than 24,000 users disliked the video within a day. Later, Govind Padmasoorya stated, “The reason behind making a music video like this was just to create a platform for actor Sreejith — who used to anchor the first D4 Dance — to host the finale episode of the reality show.”|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father– Maaney Paul
Mother– Molly Maaney
|Siblings||Brother– Not Known
Sister– Rachel Maaney (Younger, Fashion Designer)
|Favourite Film||Nee-Na (Malayalam, 2015)|
|Favourite Quote||Love is the Key|
|Favourite Singer||A. R. Rahman|
|Car Collection||BMW 520i|
Interesting Facts About Pearle Maaney
- Does Pearle Maaney smoke ?: No.
- Does Pearle Maaney Drink Alcohol ?: Not known
- Pearle was born the son of a Tamil father and a Malay mother.
- When she was in grade 3, her parents registered her for a classical music class, but because of her naughty class behavior, her coach gave up and said she lacked respect for the guru.
- During her college days, she used to sing.
- After graduating, she wrote and directed the English film The Perfectionist.
- Pearle is a great dancer and has never completed formal education.
- She also works as a model and has gone the ramp for various fashion designers.
- She is fluent in Malayalam and Tamil.
- Pearle Maaney is a good motorcyclist and even played the role of a biker girl in her debut Malayalam film “Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi” (2013).
- She also played the role of a biker girl in the Malayalam short film “Punchirikku Parasparam” (2015).
- In addition to being an actress, she is a great presenter and hosted several Malayalam TV shows such as “Yes Jukebox”, “Taste of Kerala”, “D 4 Dance”, “D2 – D4 Dance”, “Cinema Company Season 2 “. D3 – D4 Dance, D4 Dance Reloaded, Katturumbu etc.
- In 2016, Pearle participated in the Sports Reality entertainment show “Celebrity Badminton League” and was the player of the team “Kerala Royals”.
- In 2017, she hosted the Malayalam TV show “Manya Maha Janangale,” which aired on Kairali TV.
- She participated in a car race, the “Rajah Island Rally Sprint,” in which she took third place.
- Pearle Maaney appeared on the cover of various magazines such as “Wedding Life”, “Grihalakshmi” etc.
- In 2018 she participated in the controversial reality show “Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 1”.
- She wants to become a motivational speaker. Even her father was a motivational speaker and has worked with several international organizations.
- Pearle sees an American media owner, Oprah Winfrey, as her role model.