Pranati Rai Prakash is a model, a fashion stylist and an actress who has impressed the Indian with her winning smile and appearance at Miss India 2015. To give her crown of fame even more momentum, she participated in India’s Next Top Model season two, in which she won the title. She is also a candidate in India’s Next Superstars on Star Plus.
|Real Name||Pranati Rai Prakash|
|Profession||Model, Fashion stylist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 September 1994|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Delhi
St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehradun
Notre Dame Academy, Patna, Bihar
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (Fashion Communication)|
|Family||Father– Not Known (Indian Army officer)
Mother– Sadhana Roy
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Acting, yoga, drawing & painting, composing songs, belly dancing athletics, designing, travelling, styling|
|Favourite Actor||Bollywood: Akshay Kumar, Ranveer Singh
Hollywood: Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio
|Favourite Actress||Bollywood: Priyanka Chopra
Hollywood: Angelina Jolie
|Favourite Film Director||Imtiaz Ali|
|Favourite Models||Lisa Haydon, Priyanka Chopra|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Interesting Facts About Pranati Rai Prakash
- Does Pranati Rai Prakash Smoke?: Not Known
- Is Pranati Rai Prakash Drinking Alcohol?: Not Known
- Pranati had been interested in modeling since childhood, when she saw America’s next top model on television.
- She decided to become a supermodel at the age of 9.
- Her parents always supported her with her modeling career.
- Although she comes from Patna, she grew up as a father in the Indian army in many places such as Srinagar, Port Blair, Bhatinda, Mhow, Trivandrum, Shillong, Patna, Dehradun, Delhi, Mumbai and so on.
- She has studied in 13 schools across India.
- Besides being a very good student, she was very active in extracurricular activities in her school and college.
- During her school and college years, she was a high-jumper at the district level and won many medals in sprint and high school.
- She was one of the finalists of “Miss India 2015”. She won Miss Fashion Icon, Miss Beautiful Legs and Miss Talented titles.
- She won the MTV show “India’s Next Top Model Season 2” in 2016.
- She considers Priyanka Chopra as her role model.
- She has composed more than 20 songs and can play many musical instruments.
- She is religious and reveres Lord Ganesha.
- She’s a big fan of super bikes and even drives one.
- She appeared in the 2016 Himalayan Purifying Neem Face Washcommercial.