Priyal Gor was born on November 2, 1994 (23 years) in Mumbai, India. Priyal Gor is an Indian television and movie actress. She began her career at the age of 15 as a child artist on the television program Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De. In adulthood, she shot her young TV show Ram Milaayi Jadi in 2010. She appeared in many television series before appearing in Hindi films. She also appeared on several films in various languages, as well as Punjabi, Telugu and Malayalam.
|Real Name||Priyal Gor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 November 1994|
|Age (as in 2016)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film Debut/Punjabi:– Just U & Me (2013)
TV Debut:– Ishaan (2010)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Vandana Gor
Sister– Ekta Gor
Brother– Neeraj Gor
|Favourite Colors||Blue, Pink, Red, Black|
|Favourite Brands||Baggit, Catwalk, Aldo|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Interesting Facts About Priyal Gor
- Does Priyal Gor Smoke ?: Not known
- Does Priyal Gor drink alcohol?: Not known
- Priyal Gor is an Indian television and movie actress. She began her career at the age of 15 with a role in the Hindi television series Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De (2010).
- In 2013 she made her feature film debut with the Punjabi romantic comedy Just U & Mein, in which she played an NRI called Geet.
- She played the female lead in the 2015 Malayalam-filmed movie Anarkaliopposite Prithviraj Sukumaran, which was a great success.
- She also participated in the Pakistani show