Renjith Maheshwary is an Indian triple jumper. Renjith Maheshwary was born on Thursday, January 30, 1986 in Channanikadu, Kottayam, Kerala, India. Zodiac sign is Aquarius. Renjith Maheshwary is from Channanikadu, Kottayam, Kerala, India. Religion is Hinduism and nationality, Indians.
|Real Name||Renjith Maheshwary|
|Profession||Indian triple jumper|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 184 cm
in meters- 1.84 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ ½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 79 kg
in Pounds- 174 lbs
|Professional Debut||In the 2006 Asian Games.|
|Records (main ones)||On 11 July 2016 in indian grandpree meet at Bengaluru, he made a new Indian Record of 17.30 m.|
|Career Turning Point||In 2007, when he won Asian Championship.|
|Date of Birth||30 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Channanikadu, Kottayam, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Channanikadu, Kottayam, Kerala, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brothers– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Controversies||In 2013, he was supposed to be awarded with Ajuna Award but later Sports Ministry of India denied him the award citing allegations of doping pending against him.|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Wife||V. S. Surekha, Pole Vaulter|
|Children||Daughter– Jhiya Renjith
Interesting Facts About Renjith Maheshwary
- Does Renjith Maheshwary smoke ?: unknown
- Does Renjith Maheshwary Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- At the Asian Games in 2006 he finished 4th.
- In 2007 he won the Asian Cup.
- He participated in the 2007, 2011 and 2013 World Championships, but did not reach the finals in any of them.
- He failed at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and was suspended for doping for three months.
- He made a record of 17.07 at the Commonwealth Games 2010, which he held until 2014 when Arpinder Singh broke it.
- He represented India at the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
- At the Asian Grand Prix 2012 Maheshwary won the gold medal.