Sahil Anand was born on 01.01.1981 in Chandigarh in the state of Punjab. He is an Indian film actor, television actor and model.
|Real Name||Sahil Anand|
|Famous Role||Jeet Khurana in Student of the Year (2012)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 76 kg
in Pounds- 168 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest: 41 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||1 January 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School||St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh; DAV Public School, Chandigarh|
|College||Shaheed Udham Singh College of Engineering & Technology, Tangori|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Student of the Year(2012)
TV Debut: MTV Roadies 4 (2006-2007)
|Family||Father– Ashok Anand
Mother– Anju Anand
Brother– Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||December 2011|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rajneet Monga (Works in Corporate Firm)|
|Wife||Rajneet Monga (Works in Corporate Firm)|
|Children||Daughter– Not Known
Son– Not Known
Interesting Facts About Sahil Anand
- Does Sahil Anand smoke ?: unknown
- Does Sahil Anand drink alcohol?: Yes
- In 2006, Sahil participated in a reality-gameshow MTV Roadies Season 4.
- He has starred in several television commercials such as Colgate Active Salt, Fogg Deo, Tuborg Zero, Pizza Hut and so on.
- In 2010, he got the role of Bhisham in the television series Mera Naam Karegi Roshan, but after a few episodes, the show was canceled due to lack of reviews.
- He then got his breakthrough in Karan Johar’s film Student of the Year (2012).
- In 2016 he took part as a wildcard candidate on the popular reality show Bigg BossSeason 10.