Sam Mikulak is an American gymnast. Sam Mikulak was born on October 13, 1992 in Corona del Mar, California. Zodiac sign is Libra. Sam Mikulak is from Newport Coast, California. The religion is unknown.
|Real Name||Samuel Anthony Mikulak|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 61 kg
in Pounds- 134.5 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 45 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Pan-American Games|
|Career Turning Point||2015 Pan American Games|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1992|
|Age (as in 2016)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Corona del Mar, California|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Newport Coast, California|
|School||Corona del Mar High School.|
|College||University of Michigan|
|Educational Qualifications||Pursuing Psychology in university.|
|Family||Father-Stephen Mikulak (Othopedic Surgeon)
Mother– Tina Mikulak(Gym coach at SCATS)
|Inspirations||Paul Hamm and Alexei Nemov|
|Hobbies||Enjoys long boarding, beatboxing, skeet shooting and playing tennis, soccer, football and golf|
|Favorite Event||High Bar|
|Favorite Artist||Bob Marley. I also really like Robin Schulz and Kygo.|
|Favorite Food||Pizzookie from BJ’s Brewery|
|Favorite Place||Big Corona in Corona del Mar|
|Favorite Eating Spots||Bruegger’s Bagels and Rose’s Caf|
|Favorite TV show||Walking Dead and Game of Thrones|
|Favorite Songs||“Waves” remixed by Robin Schulz, “Are You With Me” by Lost Frequencies, and “I Know” by Shift K3y.|
|Favorite Book||Name of the Wind|
|Favorite Music||Reggae, deep house vocal mixes and tropical house|
|Favorite Movie||Twelve Angry Men|
|Favorite Destination||Southern Coast of Europe|
|Favorite Athlete||Michael Jordan|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriend||Anissa Cianigraphic (Graphic designer living in Huntington Beach)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$0.2 million|
Interesting Facts About Sam Mikulak
- Does Sam Mikulak Smoke ?: Not known
- Does Sam Mikular Drink Alcohol ?: Not known
- Sam was a seven-time NCAA champion and member of the 2012 US Summer Olympics.
- Sam enrolled in gymnastics before he could make full sentences at only two years old.
- His parents took part in gymnastics competitions when they were at the University of California at Berkley.
- Mikulak joined the Michigan Wolverines team at the University of Michigan and won the 2011 NCAA Team Men’s Gymnastics Championship all-round event.
- He was selected assistant coach of the men’s team of the University of Michigan.
- In August 2014, he was appointed as a student assistant coach in the men’s gymnastics team of the University of Michigan.
- For the 2012 Summer Olympics Sam was admitted to the US team, although he could not participate in five out of six competitions because he sprained his ankle on the first night of exams.
- Sam Mikulak led the team to win the first gold medal in the Pan Pacfic Games in twenty years, and also won an individual all-round gold medal.
- He could not perform at the 2015 Turning World Cup in Glasgow, Scotland, because he had an injury.
- Mikulak has been awarded the Nissen Emery Award for his success in sports and other educational qualities.
- Sam is co-founder of a company that sells Yerba Mate, a tea-like natural energy drink. MatéBros. He founded the company with two of his gymnastics friends.
- He has a signature train called “The Mikulak Move”. He was the first to successfully graduate in an international competition and was officially named after him in the Code of Points for gymnastics.
- Sam has a tendency to meditation.
- Mikulak wanted to become an astronaut as a child. It was only when he saw Apollo 13 that he became mortally afraid and changed his mind.
- After injuring his ankle and Achilles tendon, he could not go to the training center and switched to his father’s garage, where his father made rings, a bar and a pommel horse, which Sam used as a child.
- He has a crush on the imaginary character of Hermoine Granger. He said, “Hermione Granger – Emma Watson – she’s just a fox! The whole Harry Potter Grind has obsessed me. I did some shout-outs and maybe she will see that when the Olympic season comes. “
- He collects all the cans he drinks from the drink his company sells.
- He says he has the ugliest broken little finger.
- Sam is spiritual and does yoga and meditation every day.
- He likes being outdoors and wants to go hiking with his friends in California, everything that has to do with the beach and in Colorado.
- Mikulak has two tattoos, one of which is the obvious Olympic rings and the second is a capital M, on which a quote from Michigan University reads: “Those who stay will be masters.”
- Sam trains five hours a day and eats a meal immediately after each workout. He eats breakfast five times a day, starting with eggs and vegetables and eating salad and fruit for lunch, peanut butter and jelly for the second lunch. For the first dinner he eats everything that is served in the cafeteria, and yoghurt with dried fruit or cereal for the second dinner.