Saurabh Shukla is an Indian, actor, director and scriptwriter. Saurabh Shukla was born on 05 March 1963 in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Zodiac Sign is Pisces. Saurabh Shukla is from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Religion is Hinduism and nationality, Indians.
|Real Name||Saurabh Shukla|
|Profession||Actor, Director and Screenwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 82 kg
in Pounds- 181 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper (semi-bald)|
|Date of Birth||5 March 1963|
|Age (as in 2016)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Khalsa College, Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Actor:– Played the role of Kailash in the Hindi film- Bandit Queen (1994)
Screenwriter:– Hindi Film- Satya (1998)
Director:– Hindi Film, Mudda – The Issue (2003)
|Family||Father– Not Known (vocalist)
Mother– Dr. Jogmaya Shukla (Tabla Player)
Brother– One (elder)
|Address||202, Green Crest, F 19, Yamuna Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053, Near Lokhandwala|
|Hobbies||Reading , Writing, Watching Films|
|Favourite Film Maker||Shekhar Kapoor|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Shukla Barnali Ray|
|Children||Son– Not Known
Daughter– Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts about Saurabh Shukla
- Does Saurabh Shukla Smoke ?: Not known
- Does Saurabh Shukla Drink Alcohol ?: Not known
- He was born into a family of musicians in the Indian district of Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh.
- His father is a singer, while his mother is the first Tabla player in India.
- His family moved from Gorakhpur to Delhi at the age of two.
- In his childhood, his parents allowed him and his older brother to watch at least four movies a week.
- He wanted to become a filmmaker when he was in sixth grade.
- From 1984 to 1993 he played theater in Delhi and had no desire to play in the cinema.
- He was first cast in a movie by Shekhar Kapoor, who shot the 1994 Bandit Queen.
- The fame of the bandit queen, Seema Biswas, was her classmate at the National School of Drama (NSD) in Delhi.
- When Shekhar Kapoor approached him about his role in Bandit Queen, Shukla shot for the TV show Tehkikaat (Doordarshan-Krimidrama), in which he played the role of Vijay Anand’s buddy Gopi.
- He played the role of Constable Sriniva in the Golden Globe and Oscar-winning Hollywood movie Slumdog Millionaire.
- For his role in the Jolly LLB he was honored in 2014 with the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor.