Sharron Elaine Angle (born Ott; born July 26, 1949) is an American politician who served as a Republican member of the Nevada Assembly from 1999 to 2007. In 2010, she unsuccessfully ran as a Republican candidate for the US Senate seat in Nevada] with 45 percent of the vote. On September 15, 2013, she was unanimously elected as the fifth president of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies and resigned in 2016 to run for the position of US Senator in Nevada, cleared by Harry Reid but unable to win the Republican primary , In 2018, she ran in the Republican area code for Nevada’s 2nd congressional district and lost to incumbent Mark Amodei.
|Real Name||Sharron Elaine Angle|
|Nickname||“41 to Angle”,
“Home school heroine”
|Political Journey||• She was elected to the Nye County School Board of Trustees, in 1992.
• She won Nevada State Assembly election in 1998 and served until 2006.
• She narrowly lost the primary for U.S. Congress in Nevada on August 15, 2006.
• She was endorsed by the Tea Party Express for the US Senate race on April 15, 1010.
• In 2012, she announced that she would not run for any office.
• She was unanimously elected the fifth President of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies on September 15. 2013.
|Biggest Rival||Harry Reid|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1949|
|Age (as in 2015)||66 Years|
|Birth Place||Klamath Falls, Oregon. USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Reno, Nevada, USA|
|School||Otis E. Vaughn Middle School, Reno, Nevada,
Earl Wooster High School, Reno Nevada
|College||University of Nevada|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Fine Arts|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brothers– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Controversies||• She was criticized for her alleged association with Scientology.
• She was criticized for making an statement that there is a sharia law in Michigan.
• She was criticized for her view that the 9/11 hijackers entered US through US-Canada border.
• She has been criticized by the press/media for largely avoiding answering questions.
• She has also been criticized for spending a huge sum to publish her autobiography “Right Angle”.
|Favorite Film||The Genesis Code|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Theodore Angle (married 1970)|
|Children||Son– Joye Robertson, Vincent (Vince) Angle
|Net Worth||1 million USD|
Interesting Facts About Sharron Angle
- Does Sharron Angle smoke?: No.
- Does Sharron Angle drink alcohol?: No.
- Her father was a potato farmer and a marine veteran.
- When she was three years old, her family moved to Reno, where she opened a small motel.
- She spent 25 years as a teacher in Nevada.
- It was used in California to rehabilitate prisoners.
- Sharron Angles supports the privatization of medicines.
- It is extremely anti-abortion, including rape and incest.
- Sharron Angle does not believe in man-made global warming.
- She is a grandmother of 10 children.