Shivaji Satam was born on April 21, 1950 in Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra. He is an Indian television and film actor known for his work in Hindi, Marathi and English films.
|Real Name||Shivaji Satam|
|Famous Role||ACP Pradyuman (CID)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 84 kg
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 44 Inches
– Waist: 36 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||21 April 1950|
|Age (as in 2016)||66 Years|
|Birth Place||Deogadh, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Business Administration
Graduate in Chemistry
|Debut||Film Debut: Pestonjee (1987)
TV Debut: Rishte-Naate (1980)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, reading and watching theatre|
|Controversies||In 2012, there were rumours that he was quitting CID, but later he clarified that he isn’t.|
|Favourite Food||Undhiyun with mong bhajiya and jalebi|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Late Aruna Satam|
Son– Abhijeet Satam and Anirudh Satam
|Salary||1.5 lakhs/episode (INR)|
Some lesser known facts about Shivaji Satam
- Does Shivaji Satam smoke?: Not known
- Does Shivaji Satam drink alcohol?: Not known
- Shivaji Satam became a popular face when he played the role of ACP Pradyuman in the crime show CID by Sony TV, the oldest Indian TV show that first aired on January 21, 1998.
- He grew up in the Mumbai area.
- He started his career as a cashier at the Indian Central Bank for 23 years, but his interest in theater prompted him to turn to acting.
- Before the criminal police, he played the role of AKP in the role of Marathi Ek Shunya Shunya as AKP in Shrikant Patkar.
- In his favorite personal episode in CID, he kills his son, who played the role of a terrorist.
- CID registered its name in the Guinness Book of Records with an unabridged episode length of 111 minutes.
- His wife Aruna died of breast cancer in 2002.
- He once did a CID episode with his real son Abhijit Satam, in which his son played a pune cop role.
- His daughter-in-law Madhura Velankar is a Marathi actress.
- He twice won the Maharashtra State Film Award for Best Actor for Ek Hoti Vadi and Dhyaani Mani.
- It is known that he does very good lassi on CID sets.
- He donated his body parts after his life.