Simone Biles is now one of the most famous and hottest personalities in various social media and the internet. Likewise, she is famous as an American gymnast. Biles is the 2016 Olympic Allround, Vault and Gold medalist.
As bronze medal winner for balance beam she was part of the gold medal team that called the “Final Five” at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. In addition, Biles is a four-time All-Round World Champion (2013-15, 2018), four-time world champion for floor exercise (2013-15, 2018) and two-time world champion for balance beam (2014, 2015).
|Real Name||Simone Arianne Biles|
|Profession||Women’s artistic gymnastics|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 142 cm
in meters- 1.42 m
in Feet Inches- 4’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 47 kg
in Pounds- 103.6 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|International Debut||2013 City of Jesolo Trophy in Jesolo, Italy.|
|Club||World Champions Centre|
|Career Turning Point||2013 City of Jesolo Trophy in Jesolo, Italy|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1997|
|Age (as in 2016)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Columbus, Ohio|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Nationality||American and Belize|
|College||Due to join UCLA after the 2016 Summer Olympics.|
|Educational Qualifications||High School (2015)|
|Family||Father– Ronald Biles (Air traffic controller)
Mother– Nellie Biles (Stepmother and guardian, Co-owner of chain of nursing homes)
Shanon Biles (Birth mother)
Brother Adam Biles
|Hobbies||Shopping, Netflix and hanging out with friends|
|Favorite Event||Floor Exercises|
|Favorite TV shows||Pretty Little Liars & Finding Carter|
|Favorite Artists||Zac Efron|
|Favorite Music||Today’s Hot List|
|Favorite Book||Hunger Games series|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 million|
Interesting Facts About Simone Biles
- Does Smone Biles Smoke ?: unknown
- Does Simone Biles drink alcohol?: Not known
- Simone has a named after her stunt, which is registered in the Code of Points. It’s called Double Layout Half Out, which she invented when she did the ground routine and is also known as “The Biles.”
- Simone Biles has won several competitions three times, including all-round and floor competitions and twice the Balance Beam Championship.
- At the team events she was represented in the gold medal teams of the World Artistic Gymnastics 2014 and 2015.
- Biles is the only African American to win the all-round championship, and the first woman to win three consecutive world championship rounds.
- Simone has won a total of fourteen medals, of which ten are gold medals. This makes her the best awarded American gymnast.
- Her latest achievement is a gold she won with the US team “Final Five” at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Simone’s mother, Shanon, was a drug addict and was unable to raise her children. The younger children Simone and Adria were adopted by Simone’s father Ronald and his second wife Nellie. The two older children were adopted by Ronald’s sister.
- Once in three months, she talks to her mother about her relationship and said, “Life goes on, and that’s my past,” she said. “That’s the way it should be – in the past.”
- Biles began training when he was six years old when he went to daycare, as it was part of the trips they took children with. The instructors suggested that she do gymnastics. At age eight, she enrolled with Aimee Boorman in the gymnastics studio of Bannon.
- Her sister Adria is also a gymnast.
- She won the Allround, Vault, Balance Beam and Ground Training routines at her very first international event at the 2013 City of Jesolo Trophy in Jesolo, Italy. She also led her US team to win a gold medal.
- She often fell in her performances until 2015, after which she began to get better and agreed with her game and was almost always selected for the team.
- Biles trains alternately on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:30 to 5:30 and on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 to 12:00 and then from 3:00 to 6:00. She only has one day off and also trains 9 to 1 on Saturdays.
- Her parents are actually her grandparents, who adopted her at the age of two after her mother took the children to a nursing home. The children call her mom and dad.
- She is very afraid of insects and is completely crazy when she discovers a bug in the bouquet that she presented at the 2014 World Cup in China.
- She has a good sense of style and was mentioned in the New Yorkers.