Sukshinder Shinda was born on 29-05-1972 in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom. He is an English singer, songwriter, record producer, musician and music director.
|Real Name||Sukshinder Singh Bhullar|
|Profession||Record Producer, Singer, Songwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||29 May 1972|
|Age (as in 2016)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Dhamai, Hoshiarpur, Punjab|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Handsworth, Birmingham, England|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Singing Debut: Dhol Beat (1989)
Film Debut: Shaheed Uddham Singh (2000, Music Composer)
|Family||Father– Not Known (Kavishri Singer)
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Mohan Singh Nimmana (Died, Musical Artist)
Sister– Not Known
|Favorite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter– Not Known
Son– Not Known
Interesting Facts About Sukshinder Shinda
- Smokes Sukshinder Shinda?: Not known
- Does Sukshinder Shinda Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Sukshinder was born in Dhamai, Hoshiarpur, Punjab and grew up in Handsworth, Birmingham, England.
- His father was a Kavishri singer and a big fan of Amar Singh Shonki (Dhadi singer).
- His brother Mohan Singh Nimmana had a band called The Nimanna Group in the late 1980s.
- In his childhood he received training in classical Punjabi music from the musicians Jaipal Singh Matharu, Ustad Lal Singh Bhatti and Ustad Ajit Singh Matlashi.
- He is trained in many Punjabi musical instruments such as Dhol, Tumbi, Dhad and Sarangi.
- He has won numerous awards including the UK Bhangra Music Award for Best Producer; the PTC Punjabi Music Award for the best non-resident Punjabi album for his album Collaborations 3; Best Video, Best Producer and Best Album at UK Asian Music Awards (UK AMAs); and the BritAsia Music Award for the best video for the video Ghum Suhm.
- He has released several religious albums such as Satguru Merain 2009 and Choj Khalseh De in 2013.
- Folk music was a great source of inspiration for him.
- He is also known as Music Man.
- He worked with many well-known artists such as Harbhajan Mann, Manjit Pappu, Madan Maddi, AS Kang, Nachhatar Gill, Amrinder Gill and Jazzy B.