Tanishk Bagchi is an Indian film composer who composes music for Bollywood films. He was born in Kolkata, West Bengal. He made his debut in Bollywood with the song “Banno” from Tanu Weds Manu Returns, written by him and Vayu Srivastava in 2015. Before compiling films, he produced and arranged music for TV shows. Since then he has composed several hits, including the Badri ki dulhaniya title track. He is a graduate of Frank Anthony Public School and Scottish Church College, both in Kolkata.
|Real Name||Tanishk Bagchi|
|Profession||Music Composer, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 152 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|School||Scottish Church Collegiate School, Kolkata, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Music Composing Debut||TV: Dance India Dance Theme song (Zee Tv)
Bollywood:: Banno from Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Interesting Facts About Tanishk Bagchi
- Smokes Tanishk Bagchi: Unknown
- Does Tanishk Bagchi drink alcohol? Not known
- Tanishk Bagchi was born and raised in Calcutta. Later, he moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in music direction.
- Tanishk usually composes with his partner Vayu. The duo Tanishk-Vayu came for the first time with the title song of the Colors Show Thapki … Pyaar Ki in the limelight.
- The aforementioned TV show acted as a launch pad for them and the two were soon catapulted to Bollywood. Her debut in Bollywood, Banno, from the movie Tanu Weds Manu Return, immediately became a chartbuster. Tanishk said in an interview, “I’ve been waiting for five years for the right break. Aanand L. Rai (director of Tanu Weds Manu Returns) heard a single called Oopar Oopar that Vayu and I had uploaded to YouTube and that he liked. The next thing we knew was songs for the movie. “
- Tanishk-Vayu had a great start to 2016 when the song “Bolna” from the movie Kapoor & Sons sung by Arijit Singh became a huge success.
- He has also provided music for a few songs from low-budget movies like Kis Kisko Pyaar Karun (with Kapil Sharma), Fever and so on.