The Great Khali is a wrestler. The Great Khali was born on August 27, 1972 in Dhiraina, Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh, India. We can also appeal to The Great Khali from other professions such as wrestler & bodybuilder, movie actor, television actor, powerlifter, police officer who works mainly in Hollywood, Bollywood, WWE.
|Real Name||Dalip Singh Rana|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 216 cm
in meters- 2.16 m
in Feet Inches- 7’ 1”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 157 kg
in Pounds- 347 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 63 Inches
– Waist: 46 Inches
– Biceps: 25 Inches
|WWE Debut||7 April 2006|
|Likes to fight against||The Undertaker and The Big Show|
|Slam/Finishing move||The Khali Vice Grip or Brain Chop
|Records (main ones)||In 2006, he became the 1st Indian professional wrestler to sign a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) contract.|
|Career Turning Point||When he won the Mr. India bodybuilding title in 1995 and 1996.|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Jwala Ram
Mother– Tandi Devi
Brother– Not Known
|Controversies||In 2016, he suffered head injuries during a promotional event in Haldwani, after 2 foreign wrestlers trashed him with chairs. After it, he was immediately taken to a local hospital where he had 7 stitches to his head.|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some lesser known facts about The Great Khali
- Does the great Khali smoke ?: No
- Does the Great Khali drink alcohol ?: No
- Khali comes from Himachal Pradesh and is said to have received his ring name The Great Khali from the name of Kali, a Hindu goddess.
- The reason for his lack of flexibility and size is that he suffered from acromegaly. abnormal growth of the body.
- He started working as a worker and also worked in a restaurant called Malibar Hill.
- Later, he was replaced by a sports quota officer of the Punjab police and, in addition to this work, he continued his bodybuilding.
- His fortune changed when he won the 1995 and 1996 Mr. India bodybuilding title.
- Due to his training and hard work, he was selected for All Pro Wrestling (APW) in the US and made his debut in October 2000.
- At first he wrestled for World Championship Wrestling (WCW), but in 2006 he made his debut for Apex Professional Wrestling, World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- In 2010 he participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 4 and finished second.
- He also appeared in various films such as The Longest Yard, Get Smart, MacGruber, Kushti and Ramaa: The Saviourand Houba.
- He is extremely religious, meditates every day, does not drink or smoke, and is a follower of the Indian spiritual guru Ashutosh Maharaj.
- He has a heavy diet and consumes 5 l of milk, 2-3 kg of chicken, 0.5-1 kg of dried fruit, 25-30 roti, legumes, vegetables and 25 eggs at a time, 7 times a day.
- In 2015, he left WWE and opened his own wrestling school in Punjab, Continental Wrestling Entertainment.