Tim Kaine is an American American politician. Tim Kaine was born on Wednesday, February 26, 1958 in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. Zodiac Sign is Pisces. Tim Kaine is from Minnesota, USA. The religion is Roman Catholic. Ethnicity: Scottish, Irish (Father), Irish (Mother) and Nationality, American.
|Real Name||Timothy Michael “Tim” Kaine|
|Nickname||“The People’s Eyebrow”|
|Political Journey||• In 1998, he was elected Mayor of Richmond.
• In 2001, he became Lieutenant governor of Virginia Senate.
• In 2005, he became Governor of Virginia.
• In 2008, he was considered as a possible running mate for Barack Obama, but was not chosen.
• In 2009, he became the chair of the Democratic National Committee.
• In 2012, he was elected to the United States Senate.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1958|
|Age (as in 2016)||58 Years|
|Birth Place||St. Paul, Minnesota, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||Rockhurst High School, Kansas City, Missouri, USA|
|College||University of Missouri, Missouri, USA
Harvard University School of Law, Cambridge, USA
|Educational Qualifications||B.A. in Economics and Juris Doctor degree|
|Debut||In 1998, when he was elected Mayor of Richmond.|
|Family||Father– Albert Alexander Kaine Jr. (ironworking shop owner)
Mother– Mary Kathleen Burns (home economics teacher)
Brothers– Stephen Kaine (pediatric cardiologist), Patrick (owns a law firm)
|Ethnicity||Scottish, Irish (father)
|Address||231 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
|Hobbies||Playing Harmonica, singing church choir, listening to jazz|
|Favourite Team||Kansas City Royals|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Anne Holton (married 1984)|
|Children||Sons– Woody Kaine, Nat Kaine
Daughters– Annella Kaine
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1.45 million|
Interesting Facts About Tim Kaine
- Smokes Tim Kaine?: Not known
- Does Tim Kaine drink alcohol?: Not known
- Caines parents are both 81 years old and his father, Albert Alexander Kaine, worked as a welder and owned an iron workshop.
- In his childhood, he often used to lend his hands in his father’s business.
- He has two brothers and is the oldest of the three.
- Kaine speaks Spanish very fluently.
- He was a lawyer for 17 years in Richmond and represented people who were denied housing because of their disability or race.
- He taught legal ethics at the University of Richmond Law School for 6 years.
- Led by Tim Kaine, Richmond was able to reduce the city’s crime rate, cut taxes and build the first new schools.
- He met his wife Anne Holton at Harvard Law School, where they were in the same workgroup.
- Caines wife is the daughter of Linwood Holton (governor of Virginia from 1970 to 1974) and a former juvenile judge.
- He is a big fan of Kansas City Royals (Baseball Team).
- He is known for his scandal-free political life and a thoroughly honest and decent man.
- In the 2008 presidential election, he was considered one of Barack Obama’s most likely campaigners.
- In the US presidential elections in 2016, he was elected to the companion of Hillary Clinton.