Tinu Verma is an Indian, actor, director, producer, writer. Tinu Verma was born on Monday the 2nd of September 2019 in Not Known and Zodiac Sign is Virgo. Tinu Verma comes from the unknown, religion is Hindu and nationality is Indian.
|Real Name||Tinu Verma|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Producer, Writer|
|Famous Role||Gujjar Singh in Mela (2000)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 85 kg
in Pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 43 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||2 September|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Debut||Film Debut: Ghatak: Lethal (1996)
Directorial Debut: Maa Tujhhe Salaam (2002)
Production Debut: Baaz: A Bird in Danger (2003)
TV Debut: Mahabharat (2013)
|Family||Father– Badriprasad Jaidev Verma (Businessman)
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Mahendra Verma (Actor)
Pappu Verma (Producer)
Manohar Verma (Step-brother, Stunt Performer)
Sister– Not Known
|Controversies||• His wife caught him and Mamta Kulkarni together in a hotel room.
• He was arrested in the case of attacking his stepbrother Manohar Verma with a sword.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Mamta Kulkarni (Actress)|
|Children||Daughter– Not Known
Son– Not Known
Interesting Facts About Tinu Verma
- Does Tinu Verma smoke ?: unknown
- Does Tinu Verma drink alcohol?: Not known
- Tinu began his career in 1972 with the film Baazigar, in which he played the role of a horse trainer.
- He then worked as a stunt choreographer in many films such as Ganga Devi, Shootout in Wadala, Phata Poster Nikhla Hero, Singh Saab the Great, etc.
- His father “supplied” the Bollywood industry with horses and was also a popular stunt man in the years 1960-1970.
- He had worked as an action director on the famous TV show Suryaputra Karn (2015-2016).
- He is not only an actor and director, but also a good writer. He wrote the stories of the famous films Maa Tujhhe Salaam (2002) and This Weekend (2012).