Urwa Hocane was born on 07.02.1991 in Karachi in the Pakistani state of Sind. She is a Pakistani video jockey, model, film actress and television actress working in Urdu cinema.
|Real Name||Urwa Tul Wusqua|
|Profession||Actress, VJ and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 July 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|College||Bahria College, Islamabad|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Na Maloom Afraad (2014)
TV: Meri Ladli (2012)
|Family||Father– Mushtaq Hussain (Pakistani Army)
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Mawra Hocane (Younger)
Brother– Ins E Yazdan (Younger)
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Singing|
|Controversies||In January 2017, Urwa faced criticism on social media by Pakistani fans for allegedly drinking and dancing in an Indian night club.|
|Favourite Food||Daal Chaawal|
|Favourite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Quote||Live to Love and Love to Live|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Farhan Saeed (Pakistani Singer)|
Interesting Facts About Urwa Hocane
- Does Urwa Hocane Smoke ?: Not known
- Does Urwa Hocane drink alcohol?: Yes
- Urwa was a shy girl in her childhood. She stayed alone, even at the parties.
- One of her friends encouraged her to audition for a play performed in Islamabad at the time. At the time she was in grade 9 and it was her first interaction with acting. Although she did not play a role on stage, her potential reserved a place in the backstage crew.
- While she was in the 7th Standard, she changed her last name from Hussain to Hocane because she wanted him to be unique as a first name.
- At the age of 17, she won a talent contest called VJ Hunt and was asked to move to Karachi to attend a show. She signed the contract on her mother’s ID card when she was under 18, and did not have a ID at the time.
- Water, a lot of water, is what distinguishes them for their fitness and beauty.
- She loves how Mr. Bachchan speaks Hindi in “Kaun Banega Crorepati”. She says it is unfortunate that nobody talks more about Urdu like that.